Promo2day Contest BurnAware Professional v12.1 Review and Giveaway
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209

I'm currently using EZ Burner.

Burnaware 12 has alot more features and can Append or update multisession discs.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway @tarekma7 and BurnAware team!  Thumb

I'm using PowerISO 7 for burning CDs and DVDs but it's limited in burning features and mainly used for mounting images as a virtual drive. With a feature-rich burning software like BurnAware Professional, I can easily copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs and burn movies and photos to disc and advanced options for power users like control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels etc., including scratch protection and recover data from multisession or unreadable discs. I'd like to win a lifetime license with free updates in a year. Count me in!

Facebook Share

Twitter Share
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I am currently using CDBurnerXP , I want to get BurnAware Professional because it's a simple professional recording tool

Twitter
I had Ashampoo Burning Studio currently I do not have any because I want to have this program especially because it has good reviews
I have been using the program for many years and I have never had a problem with it. Fast, light, comfortable, clean, without any extra features, does it perfectly. I will not ever replace it with another.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5437899205
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway

I am currently using BurnAware Free version on 1 system and ImgBurn (freeware) on another. BurnAware Free lacks the PRO feature of disc to disc copy and extraction of  audio tracks. I haven't tried recovering files from unreadable Discs, but have 2 CD-RW to check, may be sometime.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1114929135686545409

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb
On my PC i am currently using Ashampoo Burning Studio 20.
I need BurnAware Professional for my laptop.
My share:Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway. 
I am currently using BurnAware Free to burn and want to upgrade to BurnAware Professional to increase functionality such as copying from disk to disk, extracting audio tracks and recovering files from unreadable disks.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter share

I'm currently using Nero 2017 Platinum and I would like to shift to BurnAware Professional since it’s a powerful burning solution for CD and DVD. It's a solid piece of software that will help cope with daily burning tasks faster and more efficiently. BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.
One of the most noticeable feature is the user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual.
burning software
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2019
why want to shift to BurnAware Professional
Small and easy to use, low volume and resource consumption
Beautiful interface
a lot of features

https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...0496261120

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,565 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,254 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 37 13,888 01-26-2019 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest IObit Uninstaller 8 Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 14,598 12-26-2018 , 10:20 PM
Last Post: Mike