Promo2day Contest FastestVPN Giveaway
[Image: 9EsD7EZ.png]

Read the review here: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...#pid103722

I would like to thank Mr. Adam Miller of FastestVPN, for sponsoring the licenses for this giveaway. We had 1 Lifetime license and 3 x annual account to be given away!

Just follow the rules below to enter the giveaway!

Rules:
1.) You must have a minimum number of 3 posts in the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway. (The 3 post count does not include the giveaway section and one of your posts must be in the "Member Introduction") HERE

2.)  Follow us on Facebook , Twitter  or Google+  if you have account (while you’re at it, tell your friends about us too)

3.)  Write about FastestVPN (Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

4.)  The giveaway ends April 3rd 2019.

5.) Write short review about your experience about FastestVPN @ Trustpilot Here

6.) Reply Here With the review link on Trustpilot, reviewer name/link

7.)  Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which  failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.
Thanks Cool for this GiveAway.

Because i live in the country with very high level Internet censorship,i Need Preferably LifeTime FastestVPN Account.The provision of this service in our country is very hard.
FastestVPN service supports a variety of protocols. OpenVPN,OpenConnect,IKEv2,L2TP/IPsec,PPTP,Xsec).This VPN Service convenient for my security on the internet.
I hope I can win a lifetime License.

review link on Trustpilot

Review Name: Mehdi Teh

Best Regards,
hamilton
It's really a great program both in terms of speed and security
I hope to win
Thank you for this
Hello, thanks for the giveaway. I would like to win a license because I don't have any VPN right now. I like the adblock, anti-malware and fast connection features. I hope to win one license. Followed you on Twitter and Liked on FB. Thanks.  ;)
Trustpilot review: https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/5ca37...0a1c8c4e07
Reviewer URL: https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5ca37c1...91a03ebfb6
I hope to win,Because I am from China.

Thank you
Thanks for the giveaway Cool. FastestVPN is very good VPN solution. The most important features for me are many servers available including more than 150 high-speed servers that are available in more than 20 countries worldwide, military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, P2P-optimized servers and NAT firewall
Thank for the giveaway I wish I somehow able to grab myself a premium VPN service here what make it even better is a chance for lifetime even tho 1 year is also not too bad  Big Grin

Been using Windscribe free all this while tho I am satisfy with them I would love to try a paid VPN too since my Cactus VPN I won with them is about to expired soon.

Trustpilot Review: https://www.trustpilot.com/users/5ca36d7...88a9f63ad9
Username: Nico
I'm using free vpn. but their protection is not good.I want to use vpn which is a successful and high quality encryption as protection
I want to win a FASTEST VPN license because
It has many servers, good speed, AdBlocker, NAT Firewall,
and also you can download torrents.
thanks for the giveaway

Facebook
Why do I want to win a FastestVPN license?

1. “No Logging” Policy in a safe jurisdiction. - "I not only want data safety when surfing but safety from "Big Brother."
2. AES-256 (military grade encryption)
3. An ad-blocker.
4. NAT firewall blocking all unrequested traffic and malicious software.
5. Kill-switch in case connections are suddenly broken.  
6. Unblocks Hulu, which I like.

---> FastestVPN got a fantastic review from the forum's technical administrator Cool, and it also is presently rated 4.0 out of a possible 5.0 at vpnmentor.com. *This VPN  may not be as well know or as big as some, but I believe it's already great and is only going to grow in fame and user/critic's ratings as time goes by. 

I obtained a one year license 2 years ago. Pros and cons are in my review at TrustPilot.om. See link below:
Review link on TrustPilot.com

Review name: Elijah Gale

My Twitter share
My member introduction

Many thanks to Mr. Adam Miller from the FastestVPN team, the very intelligent Cool, and the Promo2day.com forum for sponsoring this contest and opportunity. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway FastestVPN 1X Lifetime + 2X Yearly Giveaway deathsmear 38 14,422 10-30-2018 , 01:23 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  FastestVPN 1X Lifetime + 3X Yearly Giveaway deathsmear 36 12,744 04-17-2018 , 03:28 PM
Last Post: AAU