Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day to Telegram.
Promo2day to Telegram.

Telegram is a cross-platform instant messenger that allows you to exchange messages and media files of many formats. A proprietary server part with a closed code is used, which operates on the capacities of several companies in the USA and Germany, financed in the amount of about $ 13 million annually, and several open source clients, including under the GNU GPL license.

The number of monthly active users of the service, as of the end of March 2018, is more than 200 million people.

So, I know that many users of our forum do not have a page on social networks. Telegrams are a good alternative to receive information from the forum, contests, giveaways, etc.

I created a P2D page in Telegram.

To register in Telegram, you only need a phone number.

You can find it here. https://t.me/Promo2Day

You can get acquainted and install it here: https://telegram.org/

Are forum administrators interested in this?

Waiting for your comments and suggestions.
Sasha,

I just signed up and have an interest in the program. We will see if there is an interest by other members.
Good idea Thumb
I have a telegram
But make a channel please!
@Promo2Day This is your personal ID

Thanks
(03-24-2019 , 03:04 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote: Good idea Thumb
I have a telegram

Thanks

My friend, I made this page, officially for P2D. I have been in Telegram for a long time. Join now. We still have to configure, if you need to run the bot, in general, look at the reviews. More active please.
(03-24-2019 , 03:04 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote: Good idea Thumb
I have a telegram

Thanks

[Image: 748f3470c852.png]

My friend, I made this page, officially for P2D. I have been in Telegram for a long time. Join now. We still have to configure, if you need to run the bot, in general, look at the reviews. More active please.
Funny I don't see any of that on my pc.
There is no option to join !
if it private channel need invite link
should have "Join Channel" button
now its send Message
[Image: mEku3L8.jpg]
Not channel
Try it now, I opened the channel, everyone can subscribe, you can also find through a search engine.