Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day to Telegram.
Quote:How do Telegram channels work?

Channels are a tool for broadcasting public messages to large audiences. In fact,channels can have an unlimited number of members. ... New members can see the entire message history in a channel once they join.

What is difference between Telegram and WhatsApp?

Telegram app is heavily encrypted and is cloud-based. The service will let you access your messages from multiple devices, including desktop. Telegram is marketed as an app that is way more secure than WhatsApp, The service uses multi-data infrastructure and encryption.
Telegram: https://t.me/Promo2Day

Check now
We can everyday sharing the new post link on any group & friends on telegram Thumb
First thanks for the idea and the effort done

I have 3 questions:

1. What is the value of this telegram channel? We are promoting everything on Facebook and Twitter

2. The channel was created on 8 March...Why not discussed first with the staff or admins of the forum, simply in Feedback section?

3. Who is "Promo2day" user?  The channel is nPromo2day which is not completely right, the channel name must be the same "Promo2day" is there any way to change this?

Also, there must be a link to registartion in the forum
Telegram is popular in Eastern European & some other regions as its mobile friendly, many users get problem with facebook/twitter accounts so I guess that's why Sasha created it, saw there was convo going on in this thread earlier from shoutbox notices. I have not used it. Lets see how a good channel is made.
1. What is the value of this telegram channel? We are promoting everything on Facebook and Twitter

Telegram has a large number of users around the world. You can continue to share on Facebook and Twitter, plus add telegrams, to expand the number of users and convenience. It does not interfere. I just wanted to add.

2. The channel was created on 8 March...Why not discussed first with the staff or admins of the forum, simply in Feedback section?

I posted it here for discussion, I’ll delete the channel without any problems.

3. Who is "Promo2day" user? The channel is Promo2day which is not completely right, the channel name must be the same "Promo2day" is there any way to change this?

The channel is called Promo2Day, in the link I just added the letter "n". I'll fix it later.

Registration is not needed, you simply subscribe to the channel.
To be a good advertisement to the forum, the channel must reach a lot of audience and users are interested to join the forum

Our Facebook and Twitter shares have one aim, to have more users and more traffic. This will improve our Alexa Rank

I am not against Telegram channel but we need to know how to make this a good advertisement and promotion for our Forum

There MUST be a link for easy registration in the forum
(03-24-2019 , 08:21 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: To be a good advertisement to the forum, the channel must reach a lot of audience and users are interested to join the forum

Our Facebook and Twitter shares have one aim, to have more users and more traffic. This will improve our Alexa Rank

I am not against Telegram channel but we need to know how to make this a good advertisement and promotion for our Forum

There MUST be a link for easy registration in the forum

Easy Registration link https://t.me/Promo2Day
I mean registration in the forum here not only in the channel

Also this channel needs a lot of effort to start gaining users joining
(03-24-2019 , 11:18 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I mean registration in the forum here not only in the channel

Also this channel needs a lot of effort to start gaining users joining

I really don't think many users will join but it's worth a shot. I'm more of a Twitter user myself because a tweet can be shared to others that do not even follow you.