Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Forum ip issues
It will be good to highlight this thread in main forum page above on top in highlights box temporarily, for a week maximum perhaps. Then everyone can know about the issue immediately & won't complain about deleted posts.
I had no problems or errors with this forum due to the fact that I didn't log off/log on from any of my devices. So, keep in mind, try to remain logged on for as much as you can while ticking to remember your credentials for the future. I use chrome on all my devices.
So far so good.
(03-31-2019 , 11:35 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: I had no problems or errors with this forum due to the fact that I didn't log off/log on from any of my devices. So, keep in mind, try to remain logged on for as much as you can while ticking to remember your credentials for the future. I use chrome on all my devices.
So far so good.

I do the same dino. Just close my browser or the webpage and when I open the forum again I'm in.
Same here dino  Tongue
I did Create an .htaccess file which means that both HTTP and HTTPS will work for our site. It makes sure that our visitors always use HTTPS, then you can automatically redirect HTTP to HTTPS. You can then open the site in your browser and check if you see the green secure lock.

I also optimized the database this morning.
If you update your website regularly, your database will get fragmented over time. A large, fragmented database can make your website load slower.
When you optimize your database, all data gets sorted, like when you defragment your computer. This makes your database run more efficient and can improve loading time of your website.

Mike

Quote:Dear Mike

Your web space promo2day.com has been moved to new infrastructure.

At One.com we are constantly preparing for the future. Our new infrastructure helps us do that, and secures the availability, stability and performance of your web space.

If you are among the 99,9% of our customers using our default setup, everything will continue to work as normal, and you do not need to do anything.

Did you change the setup for your web space?
Then you might have to update the settings and setup, for your web space to continue to work as normal.

Our new infrastructure might affect a nonstandard setup if you used:
other DNS servers than ours
3rd party services that depend on your web space’s IP address
another domain’s database
a custom setup for sending emails via your website using SMTP
We recommend that you use our default setup for the best performance.

Best Regards
One.com
(03-31-2019 , 09:31 AM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(03-31-2019 , 03:51 AM)scot Wrote: The problem still continues.
I need to try multiple times to successfully login.
Attached a screenshot for your reference.

Screenshot

Did you clear cookies and cache files?

I always open my browser in a sandbox and when i delete the sandbox all the cookies and catch files get deleted.
(03-31-2019 , 09:50 AM)Mohammad Wrote: As i remembered login issue started since we upgraded forum to https, how solved it please check this clip ( I just clicked on forum Logo) and try maybe your issue will solve.

https://screenpresso.com/=6vPhe

Yes, this problem started to appear from that timeline.
forum time seems 1 hour behind
(03-31-2019 , 07:31 PM)baziroll Wrote: forum time seems 1 hour behind

It's right for me do you have the daylight savings time checked in your account settings?
(03-31-2019 , 07:59 PM)Mike Wrote:
(03-31-2019 , 07:31 PM)baziroll Wrote: forum time seems 1 hour behind

It's right for me do you have the daylight savings time checked in your account settings?

thank you mike i set always use DST and fine now Heart Thumb Thank you

but found Smiles from left sidebar wont work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Report Forum issues here tarekma7 30 14,142 07-12-2021 , 10:01 AM
Last Post: Mike