Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Feedback or Suggestions for Promo2day
Hi All

If you have a suggestion, feedback or any opinion about how to improve Promo2day forum, please reply here

If you can help, advertise us or post an article about our activities here, please also reply here

We are open to all feedback
Please note that if you have techical problems in the forum, you can reply here:

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=28380
I would advise to not update Mybb immediately after release as from what I tested it is better to wait at least 1-2 weeks after each software update to see if they release any bug correction and after that time to proceed to update operation.
I never update instantly after release any software.
(03-31-2019 , 11:47 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: I would advise to not update Mybb immediately after release as from what I tested it is better to wait at least 1-2 weeks after each software update to see if they release any bug correction and after that time to proceed to update operation.
I never update instantly after release any software.

I agree with this 100% and have asked my team to not upgrade so soon. It also gives them time to upgrade the plugins we use on our forum.
suggestion each   Member of the Month that reach(old and new) that win 2 time or 3 get new badge
or something like that Heart Heart Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Year Vote: What is your suggestions to encourage forum activity? tarekma7 10 3,703 12-17-2020 , 11:28 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Update Feedback or Suggestions for Promo2day Blog Mike 0 1,857 06-14-2020 , 06:01 PM
Last Post: Mike
  guardian's upcoming giveaways and suggestions guardian 76 32,756 04-24-2016 , 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mike