WinRAR 5.70 Review and Giveaway
[Image: 2isyyl5.jpg]

WinRAR is a powerful windows archiver software that can create compressed files in both RAR and ZIP formats. It can also unpack most known file formats such as RAR, ZIP, ISO, CAB, 7ZIP and many more. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
The program is on top of archiving software category for more than 20 years. It is small in size, easy to use, offer many options, friendly user interface. No doubt it is one of the most popular applications
WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.

Homepage

http://www.win-rar.com

The current version is 5.70, it was released on February 28, 2019

Download and installation:

WinRAR is compatible with all windows versions (both 32 and 64 bit versions). You can download the free trial version from the official website. HERE 
The installer is small (2 Mb). Installation is very easy and can be completed in a few seconds. In the last step, you need to specify file associations. You will have 40 days free trial after which you need a license to continue using the program. After purchase, a license key will be sent to you. Simply put it in the installation folder and extract to activate the program

Key Features:

Open and Extraction (Unpack) of an archive:

Using the program you can open and decompress any supported archive format using the right context menu items; extract here or extract to specific location.

Archiving (Compression):

WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs and valuable working time as well. WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip). WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.

WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.

Split archives:

WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example. It will be easier to send via email attachments

Encryption is very important feature which protects your files against any unauthorized access. You can encrypt your files with 256-bit strong encryption feature (this AES-256 bit strong encryption feature is only available with RAR5 format). 

Features: 

Supports all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP and non RAR archives including; CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.
Best Compression to speed ratio
Combine files split to multiple parts with .001, .002, ... extensions. Open .001 file as a usual archive and then unpack its contents.
Integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
Efficient, secure, fast and save disk space
Using solid archiving; it can raise compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common methods
Helps you to split archives into separate volumes easily This is useful in many conditions as large sized files and save on several disks.
Easy to use and user friendly
Support right mouse click context menu
Accepted in all countries using Unicode
Helps you in fast email transmission and enables you to send many attached files
Support multimedia files: automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.
Highly sophisticated, original compression algorithm optimized for text, audio, graphics
Shell Integration with support for drag and drop feature and wizard tool
Create self-extracting archives through the built in SFX tool
Integrated virus scan
Integrated search feature
Available in two forms; graphic interactive interface and command line interface
Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives
Uses CRC32 and BLAKE2 checksums to check the integrity of each file in the archive
Backup your data
Supports encryption (256-bit password) to secure your files against unauthorized access
Small size
Easy to use with friendly user interface

You can read the full review prepared by Condor-Wingman:       HERE

I would like to thank WinRAR team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 5 

Validity of license: perpetual, version limited licenses for the latest version WinRAR 5.30 which only include minor upgrades to WinRAR 5.7x, but work lifetime

Value of each license:  29$

Giveaway ends:  April 20, 2019

Winner selection:  Random.org

Giveaway Rules:

[MANDATORY Rule:]  the users, who wants to participate in the contest should need to become WinRAR fans at: http://www.facebook.com/winrar

Share this giveaway on your social media (Facebook, twitter, G+) or any other forum

Reply here about your favorite features [Few sentences] and put the share link

Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and never miss any giveaways

PM me within 2 days from winner selection.

You claim must include some information for license generation:

Name (first/last name):
Street:
ZIP/City:
E-Mail:
Giveaway will open soon.....STAY TUNED
Thanks for the description
Giveaway is OPEN
Best file compressor. It makes files shrink to the smallest possible size.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1113294990640185344

Thanks for the giveaway contest.
Thanks for the nice giveaway tarek,
I like to have license for me.

I'm using Version 4.6 right now.I really like this new awesome GUI and features of new version.
As always,thank you for the review..
P/s count me in too....

favorite features
  • Small size
  • Easy to use with friendly user interface
  • Shell Integration with support for drag and drop feature
  • Efficient, secure, fast and save disk space
My Share
https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1113299542898876416
Thanks for the giveaway contest. Thumb
My favorite features are:
Supports all popular compression formats.
Support right mouse click context menu.
Create self-extracting archives through the built in SFX tool.
Integrated virus scan.
My share:Twitter
Hi , thanks  you for the competition .
https://twitter.com/KarbowskiMarcin/stat...5035329536
My favorite features -
Small size ,virus scan ,reliability , lightness ,repair of damaged archives .
Have a nice day Smile
windowsa format is the first program after throwing
program that should be in every computer
https://twitter.com/brahmefe1/status/111...3094206466
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win winrar because it is a powerful tool to compress data with a huge amount of additional functions, 
allowing you to manage and efficiently organize compressed files
This is the leading data compression tool available on the market. The program is faster than alternative competition tools by consistently creating smaller archives, it allows you to reduce the cost of data transmission, save space on your computer's hard drive, and valuable time.

Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WinRAR Review and Giveaway tarekma7 44 17,353 07-22-2018 , 03:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  WinRAR 5.50 Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 74 27,209 10-13-2017 , 12:56 PM
Last Post: Starship
  WinRAR 5.40 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 75 30,797 04-23-2017 , 05:27 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  [Official Giveaway] WinRAR Askanag 72 31,177 10-20-2016 , 07:17 AM
Last Post: kommodos
  [Official Giveaway] WinRAR 3 licenses Askanag 55 22,153 03-16-2016 , 10:41 PM
Last Post: baziroll