Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Game giveaway [Steam]
[Image: 5w8uBXr.jpg]

So I have some more games for giving. This time I slightly change rule since there are more than 1 game.

Duration: A week, max 10 days. Free entry for everyone who wishes to take part. Just write down in comment that you want. I will randomise & the winners will be according to how many games are in the list. Number 1 in randomised list can pick a choice from the list of games, then no. 2 & so on until all are taken.

Game list:
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth

Galactic Civ 3
Just Deserts VN
Dirt Showdown
Shadow Tactics blades of shogun
Immortal Redneck
Lara Croft Go
Blastoff

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine.
Please count me in.
Thanks for the giveaway...
Count me in please...
Thank you for the giveaway!
Cool, thank you.
Here is my drawing entry.
Thanks for the giveaway Tregs.

As a huge fan of the Commandos/Desperados series, I really like Shadow Tactics Blades of Shogun. Count me in please. Smile
Thanks for this giveaway, I am a fan of racing games and would like to win Dirt Showdown
Nice list count me in my friend Smile
Thanks for always doing such nice games giveaway, I hope this chain will be continue.
Smile
Thank you for this opportunity.
Kindly, count me in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Random steam game tregs_beales 4 5,300 09-08-2018 , 08:57 PM
Last Post: tarekma7