Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest 3X1-Year subscription accounts of Cyberghost VPN premium
Quote:We are partnered with CyberGhost VPN marketing and promotion team to offer 3X1-Year subscription accounts of Cyberghost VPN premium to 3 winners (will be selected at the end of the giveaway period).  We would like to thank Mr. Iftach Gonen,  & whole CyberGhost marketing team for offering us these accounts for promotional giveaway purpose. Click here to know more >> Please note that this giveaway will starts at 00:00 AM (+5:30GMT) on 4th Apr-19 and ends on 19th Apr-19 at 00:00 AM.
To participate in this promotional giveaway offer, please follow these rules (all rules are mandatory)

1. Signup for our Newsletters service (ignore if already subscribed)
2. Share this promotional giveaway offer on your social media accounts.

3. Like/Follow our official Facebook & Twitter pages and follow CyberGhost VPN on Twitter

4. Leave a comments along with your social sharing links, describing at least one feature you like most in CyberGhost VPN

[Image: LxAI9Qm.jpg]

:arrow: https://www.windowsblog.net/giveaways/ex...-giveaway/
Thanks for the post, my friend.

Are they normal? They arranged a vote, people voted for Express, and they arranged a giveaway for the Cyberghost. Question: Why hold a vote?
(04-03-2019 , 06:50 PM)Sasha Wrote: Thanks for the post, my friend.

Are they normal? They arranged a vote, people voted for Express, and they arranged a giveaway for the Cyberghost. Question: Why hold a vote?

Hi Sasha,

I think Express must be reject that website, not sure but i have doubt, but he is lucky Cyberghost agree to giveaway.

I think a normal Giveaway.
may be Express not agree for this Giveaway!
(04-03-2019 , 07:18 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote:

Are they normal? They arranged a vote, people voted for Express, and they organized a giveaway for the Cyberghost. Question: Why hold a vote?

I think a usual Giveaway.
Maybe Express not agree for this Giveaway!

Hi Buddy, I discussed the same matter with Mr. Purushottam Thakur, He confirmed me that, the voting is still running and the product which would be recommended most will be offered in their next giveaway. However, CyberGhost VPN giveaway do not relate to that poll, and it was a long pending giveaway, but due to some issue, they were unable to host this giveaway before. In case, CyberGhost VPN is voted most, another giveaway for the same product will be organized. So no need to worry.
Thank you for the information
We must be grateful for the hard work of the admin to get such perfect licenses for us, the users.
Thanks for the share & for all the efforts done for supporting these giveaways!
I`m in.
Thumb
Thanks for sharing Mohammad.poorya
Windowsblog giveaways are legit, that is for sure.
(04-03-2019 , 11:04 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Windowsblog giveaways are legit, that is for sure.

Friends, you misunderstood me, I did not say that theirs giveaway is not legit, I just said that they arranged a vote, and people voted for another VPN, and they arranged a giveaway for Cyberghost. No one doubts, a great blog.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Avast Cleanup Premium 1 Year [50 Licenses] ahmed 0 708 09-06-2021 , 01:03 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Malwarebytes 1 year Premium Subscription dhruv2193 1 964 10-07-2020 , 03:42 AM
Last Post: prophet
  HideMyAss VPN - 30 (1 year accounts) Mike 4 2,318 08-10-2020 , 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway DesignCap 2 x of 1 year Premium subscription worth $311 Sasha 4 2,599 07-04-2020 , 06:38 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 Premium account (1 Year Antivirus + 18 months VPN) tarekma7 1 1,826 05-29-2020 , 03:55 PM
Last Post: Mike