Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Which VPN is the best to buy? VPN Comparison Chart
[Image: JlHIWQW.gif]

When it comes to choosing a VPN service, it gets confusing. The primary reason why anybody decides to buy a VPN is to hide and leave no trace behind so that others are not able to track you. However, things are not as simple as they look. Many chose to buy VPN which cheaper, but they do forget that some of these VPN miss essential features. In this post, we are suggesting which VPN is the best to buy, how you can choose a VPN, and we help you with a VPN Comparison Chart.

It’s difficult to point to out to one VPN and say it is the best VPN. What matters is how open is a VPN to information, and what practices they follow to make sure your data remains private. Not even a VPN is supposed to collect any data and store on their servers.

Which VPN is the best to buy?
Are you planning to buy a VPN? This Guide & VPN Comparison Chart will help you decide which VPN service or software is reliable, safe, secure & the best to buy for Windows, iPhone, Android devices. We have shared the following to help you choose the best VPN software or service.
  1. What factors you should consider before buying a VPN
  2. VPN’s which are located outside the US, use encryption, support Open VPN, have no logging policy, and accept Bitcoin.
  3. VPN Comparison Chart

Factors to consider when choosing a VPN
1] Jurisdiction: If their servers and the company is located in a country where Privacy is given priority, your data will be delivered into government hands.

2] Logging policy: Make sure the VPN has an explicit mention of No Logging Policy. If it’s not, all your activities could be stored and can be used against you.

3] Support for anonymous payment methods: Some users are not interested in making payments through cryptocurrencies or other non-regular payment methods.

4] OpenVPN support: If the VPN is using secure and open source tech like OpenVPN or anything which can be audited independently. It shows the credibility of the VPN. You can also check on how open they are about their security information, and if they offer PGP key.

5] Number of disclosed servers: Make sure the VPN services are accessible about their servers, and their location.  I have seen a couple of them put up how many are there, and which countries. They also talk about their Server grades, and if their servers offer certificates.

6] Do they Hide IP and Block trackers: They are essential factors. You don’t want to reveal your actual IP. Many services trick browsers with a request which can tell your IP address. If that happens, you won’t be able to access those services. VPN’s should also make sure to block trackers and cookies which can track.

7] Banned Countries: Some countries like China, are very strict about VPN services. If you are buying a VPN for a specific purpose, make that sure the VPN work in that country. I have not seen many VPN open about it up front. Some countries have officially banned VPN so make sure to double check on that too.

8] Pricing factors: Not only it depends on how much you can pay for a VPN, but it also matters if the service offers value for money. Most of the VPN don’t provide a trial – but if they do, its always a plus. The alternative to this is Money Back Policy. Most of them offer 30-day money back policy, but here is a trick. Some of the money back policies are “No Question” asked. I always prefer a VPN which can offer me this.

Support is important. Also important is how many devices they offer connections for – useful if you have Windows computers as well as iPhone and Android devices. If they have an app for Android and iOS – great! Many VPN offers make it possible to use it on multiple devices. So if you have set of friends or family members interested in VPN, they help you cut down the cost.

Many free VPNs offers a complete set of features, but they only provide limited bandwidth. Paid services offer unlimited premium bandwidth, and that helps!

List of VPNs which fit the above criteria
These VPNs are outside the US, use encryption, support Open VPN, have no logging policy, and accept Bitcoin:
  • AirVPN.org
  • AzireVPN.com
  • blackVPN.com
  • Cryptostorm.is
  • ExpressVPN.com
  • FrootVPN.com
  • Hide.me
  • IVPN.net
  • Mullvad.net
  • NordVPN.com
  • OVPN.com
  • Perfect-Privacy.com
  • Proxy.sh
  • Trust.Zone
  • VPN.ht
  • VPNArea.com
  • VPNTunnel.com.
The PrivacyTools website keep an eye on these types of VPN which meet their criteria.

VPN Comparison Chart

[Image: K9cuBrj.jpg]

TheOnePrivacySite.net has designed a wonderful comparison chart you may want to take a look at. The website has taken all the factors into consideration. Based on the parameters, and the score generated from it, they have rated VPNs with Red, Yellow and Green color.
  • Green = “Generally good.”
  • Yellow = “Something of concern.”
  • Red = “Something major of concern”.
Remember its only a comparison chart, and not that it recommends you which is the best VPN. However, you can choose the VPN with all green, and then try.

Here is the curated list of VPN which are all green:
  • AirVPN
  • Anonine
  • AnonVPN
  • Anonymizer
  • AnonymousVPN
  • Astrill
  • Avast Secureline
  • Avira Phantom VPN
  • AzireVPN
  • BeeVPN
  • Betternet
  • BlackVPN
  • Blockless
  • BolehVPN
  • Boxpn
  • BTGuard
  • Buffered
  • CactusVPN
  • Celo
  • ChillGlobal
  • CitizenVPN
  • CloakVPN
  • CrypticVPN
  • CryptoHippie
  • CryptoStorm
  • CyberGhost
  • DathoVPN
  • DefenceVPN
  • Disconnect.me
  • DooVPN
  • DotVPN
  • Doublehop.me
  • EarthVPN
  • f-secure
  • F-Secure FREEDOME VPN
  • FastestVPN
  • Green
  • Hide.me
  • Mullvad
  • Norton
  • NVPN
  • Ovpn
  • PIA
  • Pure on
  • PureVPN
  • Red Bull Ring
  • RiseUpVPN
  • SigaVPN
  • SunVPN
  • Surf VPN
  • Surfshark
  • Torguard
  • VirtualShield
  • VPN Master
  • vpn.umontreal.ca
  • Vpnbook
  • WiTopia
  • ZorroVPN.

There are other VPNs like Ivacy VPN, VeePN VPN, SurfShark VPN, Vypr VPN, WindScribe VPN, etc., that we have reviewed on this site. You might want to take a look at them too.

Now over to you. Which VPN do you use? Does your VPN confirm to all factors which we have listed earlier in this post?

Source
(04-12-2019 , 02:16 PM)ahmed Wrote: [Image: JlHIWQW.gif]

When it comes to choosing a VPN service, it gets confusing. The primary reason why anybody decides to buy a VPN is to hide and leave no trace behind so that others are not able to track you. However, things are not as simple as they look. Many chose to buy VPN which cheaper, but they do forget that some of these VPN miss essential features. In this post, we are suggesting which VPN is the best to buy, how you can choose a VPN, and we help you with a VPN Comparison Chart.

It’s difficult to point to out to one VPN and say it is the best VPN. What matters is how open is a VPN to information, and what practices they follow to make sure your data remains private. Not even a VPN is supposed to collect any data and store on their servers.

Which VPN is the best to buy?
Are you planning to buy a VPN? This Guide & VPN Comparison Chart will help you decide which VPN service or software is reliable, safe, secure & the best to buy for Windows, iPhone, Android devices. We have shared the following to help you choose the best VPN software or service.
  1. What factors you should consider before buying a VPN
  2. VPN’s which are located outside the US, use encryption, support Open VPN, have no logging policy, and accept Bitcoin.
  3. VPN Comparison Chart

Factors to consider when choosing a VPN
1] Jurisdiction: If their servers and the company is located in a country where Privacy is given priority, your data will be delivered into government hands.

2] Logging policy: Make sure the VPN has an explicit mention of No Logging Policy. If it’s not, all your activities could be stored and can be used against you.

3] Support for anonymous payment methods: Some users are not interested in making payments through cryptocurrencies or other non-regular payment methods.

4] OpenVPN support: If the VPN is using secure and open source tech like OpenVPN or anything which can be audited independently. It shows the credibility of the VPN. You can also check on how open they are about their security information, and if they offer PGP key.

5] Number of disclosed servers: Make sure the VPN services are accessible about their servers, and their location.  I have seen a couple of them put up how many are there, and which countries. They also talk about their Server grades, and if their servers offer certificates.

6] Do they Hide IP and Block trackers: They are essential factors. You don’t want to reveal your actual IP. Many services trick browsers with a request which can tell your IP address. If that happens, you won’t be able to access those services. VPN’s should also make sure to block trackers and cookies which can track.

7] Banned Countries: Some countries like China, are very strict about VPN services. If you are buying a VPN for a specific purpose, make that sure the VPN work in that country. I have not seen many VPN open about it up front. Some countries have officially banned VPN so make sure to double check on that too.

8] Pricing factors: Not only it depends on how much you can pay for a VPN, but it also matters if the service offers value for money. Most of the VPN don’t provide a trial – but if they do, its always a plus. The alternative to this is Money Back Policy. Most of them offer 30-day money back policy, but here is a trick. Some of the money back policies are “No Question” asked. I always prefer a VPN which can offer me this.

Support is important. Also important is how many devices they offer connections for – useful if you have Windows computers as well as iPhone and Android devices. If they have an app for Android and iOS – great! Many VPN offers make it possible to use it on multiple devices. So if you have set of friends or family members interested in VPN, they help you cut down the cost.

Many free VPNs offers a complete set of features, but they only provide limited bandwidth. Paid services offer unlimited premium bandwidth, and that helps!

List of VPNs which fit the above criteria
These VPNs are outside the US, use encryption, support Open VPN, have no logging policy, and accept Bitcoin:
  • AirVPN.org
  • AzireVPN.com
  • blackVPN.com
  • Cryptostorm.is
  • ExpressVPN.com
  • FrootVPN.com
  • Hide.me
  • IVPN.net
  • Mullvad.net
  • NordVPN.com
  • OVPN.com
  • Perfect-Privacy.com
  • Proxy.sh
  • Trust.Zone
  • VPN.ht
  • VPNArea.com
  • VPNTunnel.com.
The PrivacyTools website keep an eye on these types of VPN which meet their criteria.

VPN Comparison Chart

[Image: K9cuBrj.jpg]

TheOnePrivacySite.net has designed a wonderful comparison chart you may want to take a look at. The website has taken all the factors into consideration. Based on the parameters, and the score generated from it, they have rated VPNs with Red, Yellow and Green color.
  • Green = “Generally good.”
  • Yellow = “Something of concern.”
  • Red = “Something major of concern”.
Remember its only a comparison chart, and not that it recommends you which is the best VPN. However, you can choose the VPN with all green, and then try.

Here is the curated list of VPN which are all green:
  • AirVPN
  • Anonine
  • AnonVPN
  • Anonymizer
  • AnonymousVPN
  • Astrill
  • Avast Secureline
  • Avira Phantom VPN
  • AzireVPN
  • BeeVPN
  • Betternet
  • BlackVPN
  • Blockless
  • BolehVPN
  • Boxpn
  • BTGuard
  • Buffered
  • CactusVPN
  • Celo
  • ChillGlobal
  • CitizenVPN
  • CloakVPN
  • CrypticVPN
  • CryptoHippie
  • CryptoStorm
  • CyberGhost
  • DathoVPN
  • DefenceVPN
  • Disconnect.me
  • DooVPN
  • DotVPN
  • Doublehop.me
  • EarthVPN
  • f-secure
  • F-Secure FREEDOME VPN
  • FastestVPN
  • Green
  • Hide.me
  • Mullvad
  • Norton
  • NVPN
  • Ovpn
  • PIA
  • Pure on
  • PureVPN
  • Red Bull Ring
  • RiseUpVPN
  • SigaVPN
  • SunVPN
  • Surf VPN
  • Surfshark
  • Torguard
  • VirtualShield
  • VPN Master
  • vpn.umontreal.ca
  • Vpnbook
  • WiTopia
  • ZorroVPN.

There are other VPNs like Ivacy VPN, VeePN VPN, SurfShark VPN, Vypr VPN, WindScribe VPN, etc., that we have reviewed on this site. You might want to take a look at them too.

Now over to you. Which VPN do you use? Does your VPN confirm to all factors which we have listed earlier in this post?

Source

I am using Ivacy VPN and trust me it is not how this graph of your's made it look like. I mean, the connectivity is more secure, super-fast, accessible, user-friendly app interface, number of servers, simultaneous connections, remote access, advance protocols, netflix unblock and a lot more but I can't mention everything here. So yeah, before you decide make you sure you check their reputation on other top review sites as well.