Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
My Forum Activities
Hello all,

I will only be doing time limited giveaways from here on out on the forum where everyone gets the software product. The time has come for me where it's no longer fun to contact developers, work on giveaway deals, try to find reviewers when the developer requests a review, get the review approved if someone even takes the time to do one for me, make the giveaway thread, run the giveaway and then make sure all the rules were met, request winners names and emails, get the licenses from developer, and then distribute the licenses among many other things. Hopefully the giveaway team can continue to work on your giveaway requests and keep the forum alive.

Mike
Sadly to say Nice words Mike . last days was very hard days . i'm really exhausted mainly with downgraded participation rate besides aggressive manner of some winners on requesting their licenses without some patience .i'm always trying to get exclusive giveaways and be on time without requesting any thankful words or appreciation just requesting more positive participation and little patience , is that much ?
I'm really happy to be on this forum

And thank you friends for your work
fap fap fap fap fap fap
Don`t abandon the good giveaway activities, Mike.
You should be proud of this forum and of what it became mainly thanks to a perfect team.
Stay close to them with your support as soon you`ll have 6000 members and growing.
Keep the lights on always.
Thumb
(04-26-2019 , 07:37 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Don`t abandon the good giveaway activities, Mike.
You should be proud of this forum and of what it became mainly thanks to a perfect team.
Stay close to them with your support soon you`ll have 6000 members and growing.
Thumb

I support all my team members and very proud of this forum for what it has become. I'm just tired of all the issues with members that don't care about anyone but themselves and try to make it bad for all the people. There will always be trolls and spammers and we do our best to keep them out. Hopefully the forum will keep growing and the team members will keep the giveaways going but as I said they won't be from me unless time limited where everyone's a winner.
(04-26-2019 , 09:32 PM)Mike Wrote:
(04-26-2019 , 07:37 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Don`t abandon the good giveaway activities, Mike.
Stay close to them with your support soon you`ll have 6000 members and growing.
Thumb

I support all my team members and very proud of this forum for what it has become. I'm just tired of all the issues with members that don't care about anyone but themselves and try to make it bad for all the people. There will always be trolls and spammers and we do our best to keep them out. Hopefully the forum will keep growing and the team members will keep the giveaways going but as I said they won't be from me unless time limited where everyone's a winner.

Mike, as a community we have to accept all members, eventhough they might have different opinion than others or behave in a way we consider rude. 
Trust me, if they`ll see our tolerance and acceptation they might change as their behaviour is a result of a sum of facts unknown to us. Let`s just not give up and change for them and instead try to make everything acceptable for all.
Happy Easter for the ones that are celebrating this Sunday, including me.
Thumb
(04-25-2019 , 11:38 PM)Mike Wrote: Hello all,

I will only be doing time limited giveaways from here on out on the forum where everyone gets the software product. The time has come for me where it's no longer fun to contact developers, work on giveaway deals, try to find reviewers when the developer requests a review, get the review approved if someone even takes the time to do one for me, make the giveaway thread, run the giveaway and then make sure all the rules were met, request winners names and emails, get the licenses from developer, and then distribute the licenses among many other things. Hopefully the giveaway team can continue to work on your giveaway requests and keep the forum alive.

Mike

Hello all,

It's been over a year since the above posting and things on the forum have not got any better for me. There are only a few active members here on the forum other than those who just want Free stuff so I have decided that I will not be renewing the hosting of the Promo2day website in August. It has been a hard decision for me because I have always liked helping others but with the loss of my full-time job and lack of help from others the time has come to cut some of my expenses. I will post further details as we get closer to the billing date in August.

Mike
(05-24-2020 , 01:10 PM)Mike Wrote:

Mike

Hello all,

It's been over a year since the above posting and things on the forum have not got any better for me. There are only a few active members here on the forum other than those who just want Free stuff so I have decided that I will not be renewing the hosting of the Promo2day website in August. It has been a hard decision for me because I have always liked helping others but with the loss of my full-time job and lack of help from others the time has come to cut some of my expenses. I will post further details as we get closer to the billing date in August.

Mike

Hi Mike!

You made the right decision.! Begging thrives on the forum. Moreover, people who receive distribution keys sell in other forums.
(05-24-2020 , 01:10 PM)Mike Wrote:

Mike

Hello all,

Mike

Sad news for me personally, I think for many forum users as well. Unfortunately, I have not been able to devote much time to our forum recently. We have gathered a great team that has made the forum one of the best forums. Now is a difficult time both financially and morally, but let's hope that everything will get better and the forum will continue to exist.
Of course it's sad that this happens. I have no words.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My forum activities tarekma7 4 3,117 04-24-2019 , 06:11 PM
Last Post: clyde