Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Internet Download Manager
I have one license of IDM

If you want to contribute; leave a reply here and you will be counted

Giveaway duration:  one week
Internet Download Manager is one of the utilities I use daily. It is constantly kept updated so to keep up with the integration of most browsers, and that is a plus. It also can download a lot of videos, which is another plus. I have always been happy with IDM and am looking forward to win such a nice jewel of an app. Thank you so much.
Internet Download Manager is the ultimate download manager with download accelerator technology.

Thanks for the giveaway. Please count me in.
Thank you and hope to win it.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Internet Download Manager is the #1 product  in the market...
Like to have a license 
Please count me in.
Thanks for the giveaway. 
Internet Download Manager is one of the best programs to download files from the Internet. The program increases the download speed several times and provides for the continuation of the download when the connection is lost.
Thanks count me in
Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to try my luck.
IDM is  the best download manager in the world.please count me in.
Gretą giveaway. The best download manager. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 49 13,838 03-04-2021 , 11:48 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,309 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  2 X Internet Download Manager - Annual Licenses tarekma7 47 15,220 05-16-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 57 17,708 01-14-2020 , 11:47 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,431 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77