Share Post: Reddit Facebook
CouponCabin.com
I was searching for some discount codes then I come to this site:

couponcabin.com

It is "access is prohibited"

all trials to use proxy , VPN ,... failed

No way to even register

anyone tried it before? It looks good
(01-25-2016 , 02:43 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: I was searching for some discount codes then I come to this site:

couponcabin.com

It is "access is prohibited"

all trials to use proxy , VPN ,... failed

No way to even register

anyone tried it before? It looks good

Try to register here: https://www.couponcabin.com/mycabin/register/
same problem:
Your access to CouponCabin.com is prohibited
Is it a good website with high reputations?
(01-25-2016 , 03:17 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: same problem:

Works for me want me to sign you up?

Tried with my vpn and got the following message.

Quote:Your access to CouponCabin.com is prohibited
Due to previously detected malicious behavior which originated from the network you’re using, your access to CouponCabin has been suspended. If you’re attempting to access CouponCabin and are using an anonymous Virtual Private Network (VPN) like Zenmate, Onavo, HMA! or VyprVPN, please disable this VPN software and try accessing CouponCabin again after waiting 5 minutes.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
CouponCabin.com
(01-25-2016 , 03:19 AM)Mike Wrote:
(01-25-2016 , 03:17 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: same problem:

Works for me want me to sign you up?

I think there is no helpful to MOD tarek though you help him to register a account Mike. Because he can't go to this website at all. And the same problem happen to me. When I go to this website it also display that your access to CouponCabin.com is prohibited.
Coupons are for USA stores only anyhow.
Why would one want to register at couponcabin.com?  When I shop, I simply enter the name of the website I intend to buy from into the browser url line, and add the word discount or coupon after it.  That brings up a number of sites that may offer discount coupons for the site I'm shopping at--including couponcabin.  I don't need any more spam coming to my inbox.  I'll ask for coupons for the sites that I want to buy from, don't send me coupons to sites that I don't want, thanks anyway.
My favorite discount stop for finding deals here in the US before purchasing a product is RetailMeNot