Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Cinemagraph (5 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: scr-ashampoo-cinemagraph-presentation-laptop.gif]

Ashampoo Cinemagraph captures the latest photography trend and has little to no competition in the Windows space! Cinemagraphs, semi-still photo with subtle motion, are genuine eye-catchers on homepages, social media sites and as part of videos. Ashampoo Cinemagraph is the fuss-free solution to create cinemagraphs and render them to GIF or video.

Ashampoo Cinemagraph is cinemagraph software to create animated photographs with ease and in style. Videos turn into semi-still photos with subtle motion that only affects certain image portions and that play in a short, never-ending loop. It's feels like photographs have magically come to life. The creation process is incredibly simple. You use a brush to draw over pixels to should either keep animating or pause. The real-time preview will give you instant feedback, just like a basic photo editing program. Naturally, you can also keep the audio from your video. To help you create the perfect cinemagraph, the program includes numerous features to enhance colors, exposure or white balance, all via easy-to-use sliders. Moreover, videos can be freely rotated, cropped or transformed to various aspect ratios. Time-lapse or slowmo effects are great to command attention and Ashampoo Cinemagraph features variable playback speeds for just that. In addition, text overlays and 23 effects help improve visuals even further. The user interface is well-organized and straightforward to help you get your video production done in no time. Supported output formats include animated GIF and various video formats, with custom settings for optimal visual quality. Ashampoo Cinemagraph is a true alternative to Flixel and gives anyone from beginner to advanced the tools to create animated photographs for social media profiles, homemade videos or websites that will make an impact.

Highlights:

Stunning cinemagraphs in a matter of minutes
Brilliant results yet super-easy handling
23 effects and 6 transition modes
Stabilize shaky footage
Rotate and crop at any aspect ratio
Rounded corners for a special look
Variable playback speeds for slowmo and time-lapse effects
Add text overlays with ease
Supports all common video formats, codecs and resolutions
Output to animated GIF or multiple other video formats
Create and reuse custom user presets
Output formats: animated GIF, MP4 (H.264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, OGG, uncompressed AVI

[Image: syvuyc.jpg]

Product info:

Name: Ashampoo Cinemagraph
Version: 1.0.0
Release date: 08/04/2019
Update release date: 08/04/2019
Price: EUR 59.99, USD 59.99,
Trial Period: 30 days (10 days + 20 days after email registration)
Category: Multimedia Software
Size: 91,62 MB, 

System Requirements:

Operating System:

You need the 64-bit version for the following operating systems:

Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

Software:

Windows Media Player 10
.NET Framework 4.0

Processor:

DVD quality editing / production - Dual-core processor with 2.4 GHz or better
HD quality editing / production - Intel Core i5 / i7 or similar quad-core processor

RAM:

2 GB or higher for DVD quality editing / production
4 GB or higher for HD quality editing / production
8 GB or more recommended

Graphic card:

DirectX 9
Pixelshader v2.0
Min. 128 MB RAM
Min. 1280 x 1024

Other:

An Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
For some services an Internet connection is required.

Languages:

[Image: ohlfdl.jpg]

Features:

Make your photos come to life

Cinemagraphs are eyecatchers on homepages and social media profiles! That's because they're different, being neither photos nor videos. Cinemagraphs turn videos into still photos with subtle motion that feels like magic. Sure, you can use Photoshop to create them, but why bother with expensive and complicated software when you can create dazzling cinemagraphs in just minutes with Ashampoo Cinemagraph?

Stunning cinemagraphs in a matter of minutes
Brilliant results yet super-easy handling
23 effects and 6 transition modes
Stabilize shaky footage
Rotate and crop at any aspect ratio
Rounded corners for a special look
Variable playback speeds for slowmo and time-lapse effects
Add text overlays with ease
Supports all common video formats, codecs and resolutions
Output to animated GIF or multiple other video formats
Create and reuse custom user presets
Output formats: animated GIF, MP4 (H.264), WMV, Motion JPEG, WebM, OGG, uncompressed AVI

As easy as photo editing

[Image: scr-ashampoo-cinemagraph-example-city.gif]

All you need is a video and, of course, Ashampoo Cinemagraph. The video should contain as little camera shakes as possible, footage taken with tripods is ideal. Ashampoo Cinemagraph then gives you a brush to individually mark portions of your video that should either keep moving or stand still. Size, hardness and opacity are customizable via sliders. We believe, anyone can create stunning cinemagraphs with our software and we stand by that claim!

More than animation

The interplay of still and moving portions inevitable draws the viewer's to whatever motive you seek to emphasize. Through skillful combination, multiple visual layers are possible that make for incredibly vivid photos and looped videos! Though cinemagraphs are always based on videos, your viewers will think you've applied Harry Potter-esque magic to breathe life into lifeless photos - also perfect as a visual climax for your videos or slideshows!

A visual artist's toolbox

You decide which portions stay still and which are animated. The resulting videos create extraordinary moods and are perfect to capture those special moments! Results are exportable as GIF or video files, as needed. Export settings like size, quality and number of loops are customizable in just a few clicks and, if you like to keep the audio, you can do so.

Video enhancements for perfect cinemagraphs

The success of every video production largely hinges on the source material. That's why Ashampoo Cinemagraph allows you to quickly adjust exposure and color settings. Fine-tune color saturation, adjust shadows and optimize light conditions in a flash! Use tonal correction and adjust white balance settings to make the most out of your cinemagraphs!

Add texts and effects

Like videos, cinemagraphs can be further polished through special effects or text overlays. Ashampoo Cinemagraph makes it especially easy to add texts or select from 23 effects with six transition effects to set the mood. Both effect strength and transitions are fully fine-adjustable, naturally. Let your creativity run wild and set accents where they'll impress your viewers the most.

Rotate, crop and time-adjust with ease

This cinemagraph software is ideal to capture the perfect moment with excellent positioning and using the best format for the job. Rotate your videos freely, crop to focus on what matters and adjust aspect ratios as needed. Master time and use time-lapse and slowmo effects to vary playback speeds at the click of a button for that extra bit of magic. Naturally, your settings are saveable and reusable later.

Stabilize shaky footage

Camera shakes are the natural enemy of cinemagraphs. But footage shot with cellphones or action cams in particular tends to suffer from a lack of stability. Ashampoo Cinemagraph features cutting-edge video stabilization! Even handheld shots taken in motion become more steady and realistic.

Turn videos into vivid semi-still photographs!

Create cinemagraphs for free? No problem! Try this Ashampoo product 10 days free of charge and add 20 additional days through a free registration, if needed! Here's your free month of stunning cinemagraphs!

Mask Setting:

[Image: 2zdvokz.jpg]

Colors:

[Image: 2uy3tqd.jpg]

Homepage:

https://www.ashampoo.com/uk/

Product Website:

https://www.ashampoo.com/uk/gbp/pin/6001...inemagraph

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Ashampoo

Google+:

https://plus.google.com/+ashampoo

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AshampooHolding

I would like to Thank Ashampoo team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day Users

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses:

Validity of license: perpetual, lifetime

Value of each license:  59.99$

Giveaway ends:  May 27, 2019

Winner selection:  Random.org

Giveaway Rules:

1. You MUST be registered in Promo2day forum. Giveaway is OPEN to ALL Users 

2. Reply here why you need a license for Ashampoo Cinemagraph

3. Share the giveaway on social media or other websites

5. PM me within 2 days of winners selection

6. License claim:  name and valid email address required

Good Luck for ALL!
I like working with videos, so I would like a lifetime license for this app.
I need it to edit pictures and videos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...1616576242
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a license for Ashampoo Cinemagraph for creating animated photos by turning video in cinemagraph. And it will be an interesting work and not a video or a photo in the classic view.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like working with videos, and this makes it easy...
count me in too...

My share : Twitter
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I need this program because thanks to the Ashampoo Cinemagraph program we can prepare various kinds of cinematographs in just a few minutes, using 23 effects, 6 transition modes, as well as many other useful functions such as: stabilizing moved images, rotating and trimming images, corner rounding for a special view, changing the playback speed, adding stroked texts and many, many more.

Twitter
I need it to stabilize shaky footage.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8909485056
I like foll. Features-
1.Rotate and crop at any aspect ratio
2.Add text overlays with ease
I need this to help my project and photo editing purposes. it look like a very decent software

my share: https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...2717071360
I would like to win the licence for this program to enhance and change my videos look.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 17,584 08-16-2019 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 24 16,098 07-30-2019 , 10:25 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 16,807 07-10-2019 , 06:57 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo ActionCam [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 25 10,127 04-29-2019 , 08:14 PM
  Ashampoo PDF Pro Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 36 19,620 02-03-2018 , 12:49 AM