Promo2day Contest Master PDF Editor 5 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses)
I need a good pdf editor

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0523049359
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb

I would like to win licenses for Master PDF Editor 5, because it is a good and functional 

program for viewing and editing pdf files.

My share:Twitter
Thank you for the giveaway. 

I need a program that allows you to easily edit PDF documents. It allows you to edit any objects in the document and save the changes made. The program additionally allows you to create one document from several other documents. Additionally, it allows you to add/delete pages in documents and split pdf files. The program allows you to add various types of comments - you can highlight the text. It also gives the possibility to protect the document with a password and sign the document digitally.

My share on FB
Thanks for the giveaway
Optical character recognition allows for fast and efficient search of text, as well as editing of scanned documents and documents containing images
Powerful annotation tools such as sticky notes, measurement tools and shapes, and enhanced editing features provided by strikethrough, underline and highlighting
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...8614324224
Thanks for this giveaway!
Firstly, I feel sorry about Master PDF, cause I used the crack version before. Master PDF is my favorite PDF editor, and I hope I can get a genuine one, Thank you very much!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1643478707
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I want to win a license for this software in order to efficiently organise my pdfs and edit my scanned pdfs with the help of their OCR engine. I need a good .pdf editor in my activity as i daily use pdfs in my work and i need a quality editor for preparing the pdfs according to my needs.

My share below:
twitter
Thanks for the opportunity to win in this great PDF Editor license giveaway @tarekma7 and Code Industry Ltd. Thumb

I'd like to win a fully licensed PDF editor and viewer for many files I created and downloaded online. Master PDF Editor is easy to use and provides extensive functionality and security for all my PDF editing and viewing needs. I'm currently using a PDF editor for a time-limited use and would like to replace it with a multifunctional one like Master PDF Editor. Count me in! Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

I need a license because Master PDF Editor is a good PDF editor (with excellent features), as well as a part-viewer and viewer. Master PDF Editor differs from other analogues with one “theme”: it can edit (and sign * .xps documents), which is rare. The size of it is small and it works quite quickly, and quite strict (there is no overload with all sorts of colorful buttons), I liked it. Well, with its functions, both in viewing and editing documents, the program copes well.

https://twitter.com/Sashamcua/status/113...0210004993
I need a good pdf editor for the linux system. Master PDF Editor is the only one I know for the linux system.
Is very advanced and has OCR. I like the interface of this program because I do not like the appearance of the ribbon, which is available in other pdf editors.

Twitter

Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the great giveaway! 

Master PDF Editor is а complete application for editing PDF documents.

Twitter

I need a license of Master PDF Editor 5  since Master PDF Editor is the optimal solution for editing PDF files in Linux. It enables me to create, edit, view, encrypt, sign and print interactive PDF documents.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,043 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,516 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,378 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,795 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,833 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM