O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: pack-tb.png]

O&O SafeErase 14: Stop identity theft with secure data deletion!

I would like to thank O&O Team for this EXCLUSIVE Giveaway 

Anything done on a computer, whether it’s using a program, visiting a website, or changing a file, leaves traces on a PC that can fall into the hands of unauthorized third parties. Deleting one or more files under Windows normally just moves those files to the recycle bin. These files only disappear from view when the recycle bin is full or the user proactively empties it. In truth the files are still on the computer drive and only the references to them in the file system index have actually been removed. As a result the files you think are deleted are actually still on the disk or drive and can easily be recovered with many types of recovery software

If you are planning to sell, give away or dispose of your old PC or hard drives; your personal photos and confidential documents can easily fall into the wrong hands. Identity theft is now a widespread security threat. This is because clicking on “Delete” does not mean your files are permanently deleted. Even formatting the hard disk is not enough to permanently delete data. O&O SafeErase permanently deletes your confidential files using recognized methods so that a recovery is never possible, not even when using the best file recovery software.

O&O SafeErase 14 is a security program for destroying data. Disks, partitions, as well as files and folders can all be securely deleted with just a click of the mouse. Cookies or temporary files can also be destroyed in this same way. Specially customized deletion methods have been implemented for use on Solid State Drives (SSDs).

Using internationally recognized methods, sensitive data will be deleted and overwritten so securely that not even highly specialized software can restore it. Files not securely deleted can be easily reconstructed by unauthorized persons. The revamped analysis feature in O&O SafeErase 14 searches for exactly those files that were not deleted securely. With just a few clicks, O&O SafeErase can clean up a computer so effectively that there’s no chance that such files can be detected and misused.

Permanent deletion of:

Files, folders and individual partitions
Memory cards and USB data volumes
Free hard disk space
Entire computer, no boot medium necessary
Internet and temporary program files

Comparison of Different versions:

[Image: pa0DgSc.png]
[Image: dGWuPzE.png]

Product features:

“Instant Erase”: Selecting files over the context menu prompts a mini-dialog from where deletion can immediately take place
Permanent deletion of files, folders, Memory cards and USB sticks
Delete an entire computer, no boot medium necessary
Delete internet traces and temporary program files
Six methods to permanently delete confidential data
Detailed reports as proof of deletion
Analysis tool to search for unsafe deleted files
Adapted deletion method for SSDs (Solid State Disks) with SolidErase (link to paragraph with further infos)
Enhanced report and activity management
.Net Framework 4.7.1
Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

Homepage:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/

Product Page:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/safeerase...e-deletion

Download and Free Trial:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/download/...feerasepro

A free trial version of O&O SafeErase 14 is available on the O&O Website: https://www.oosoftware.com/en/products/oosafeerase. The trial version can be used for deleting files and folders for 30 days.

Professional Edition, 

Build 14.1.407, 

Size: 24.10 MB

System Requirements:

Windows 7 till Windows 10 (all editions), (32 and 64-bit operating systems), 40 MB free HDD, .Net Framework 4.7.1

Supported browsers: 

Internet explorer, microsoft edge, Firefox and Chrome

Activation:

This is very easy and can be completed while connected online

[Image: GSYuHKf.png]

Online Registration:

This feature offers you many benefits as technical support, learn more information, updates and more. Simply input your email. That's all!

[Image: tgsySdK.png]

New and enhanced functions

In addition to many minor enhancements, O&O SafeErase includes an analytical tool that scans your computer for temporary and unsafely deleted files. With just a few clicks, you can clean your computer so that unauthorized parties never have a chance to spy out old files for possible misuse. SSDs can also be detected, and deletions made on them will be done sparing resources. Advanced and improved management of reports make using O&O SafeErase even more convenient.

Internet security

[Image: BsVajZ9.png]

When surfing the Internet, your browser usually stores Internet files unnoticed on your hard drive. These files can provide information about websites you’ve visited or the passwords you’ve entered. It makes no difference whether it involves cookies, data entered on forms, or browsing history – O&O SafeErase lists all the information saved for each browser you use, and you can then delete them individually or together. Once deleted, nobody will be able to detect your Internet traces and your online accounts are protected from data thieves or hackers. Version 14 supports Microsoft Edge, the successor to Internet Explorer, as well as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.

Page-specific settings can be deleted (Edge): 

Permissions and settings can be configured for every individual website. Exceptions created as “DoNotTrack“ along with the setting allowing fullpage display will be deleted.

Page-specific settings can be deleted (Firefox): 

Permissions and settings can be configured for every website, for example, whether passwords are allowed to be saved or pop-ups displayed. O&O SafeErase can be used for deleting these files.

Safe erase your entire computer

Deleting the entire computer allows you to permanently delete all confidential files before you dispose of, sell, or give your computer away. All files, settings, applications and the operating system itself are deleted so that a file recovery is impossible. You can be sure that nobody will ever restore your confidential information and misuse it, protecting yourself against identity theft. With O&O SafeErase you can even delete your entire computer without a start medium (e.g. a Boot CD).

The integration of O&O SafeErase in Windows Explorer:

This feature makes it possible to delete files, folders, and entire partitions by right-clicking. An ordinary user account is all that’s needed to take advantage of this basic feature, which makes it ideal for application in companies. Administrator permissions will, however, still be needed for running system critical options such as deleting an entire computer with O&O TotalErase.

Instant Erase: 

Whenever data is deleted by right-clicking, a miniature dialog is displayed and secure deletion begins immediately.

Six deletion methods for maximum security

[Image: JoS9jWu.png]

O&O SafeErase allows you to choose from among six different deletion methods. The methods of deletion differ in the number of runs and the type of overwriting process. These methods ensure maximum security, whatever your requirements. In addition to standardized deletion methods of the U. S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) you can also select a complex mathematical method (the Gutmann method), which complies with the highest security levels. In this scientifically approved method of data deletion, corresponding areas of the hard disk are overwritten 35 times using precisely defined rules along with fixed and random values. In this way, O&O SafeErase exceeds even the requirements of the DoD and the BSI. Quick deletion can also be made by just overwriting data with zeros.

Deletion of SSDs with SolidErase: 

The SolidErase feature was designed especially for deleting SSDs. SolidErase does its job thoroughly while still going easy on resources, so that afterwards, deleted data can never be recovered and the SSD itself was under only a minimum of wear.

Analysis: 

Displays temporary files and those files that were not securely deleted. With just a few clicks, O&O SafeErase can clean up a computer so effectively that there’s no chance for such files to be detected and misused.

Use the command line ([b]Scripting integration):[/b]

In addition to the clear user interface, you can also use the command line version of O&O SafeErase. You can use it via the Windows command prompt. It is suitable for the integration into scripts, which are supposed to be executed automatically.

Detailed reports: 

O&O SafeErase provides detailed reports that indicate the files that were permanently destroyed and the method that was used for doing so. The reports can be made anonymous by, for example, hiding file names to protect privacy.

Use O&O SafeErase without prior installation:

If you want to use O&O SafeErase on multiple computers and servers, it is recommended to use the bootable O&O SafeErase Admin Edition. This is licensed personally to a system administrator and may be used on all computers within the company where this admin possesses the necessary permissions.

In the event you wish to offer secure data deletion as part of your IT services, the bootable O&O SafeErase Tech Edition is just right for you. The Tech Edition is licensed for use as part of a company’s external service providing. It is licensed per technician who may then use this license to delete data on an unlimited number of computers.

As a result of the O&O SafeErase Admin Edition and O&O SafeErase Tech Edition bootable media running under Windows PE, there’s not even any need for a working Windows environment.

If you’d like to offer your customers data and disaster recovery services in addition to secure data deletion, we recommend using our O&O BlueCon tool for IT administrators. In addition to O&O SafeErase, O&O BlueCon contains a large number of system recovery and security programs that come in very handy for any administrator.

Compatibility: 

O&O SafeErase is compatible with Windows 10 and explicitly takes into consideration all the requirements of Windows 7 and Windows 8. The Server Edition can be used on all Windows Servers starting from 2008.

Pricing and availability:

Product upgrades are available free of charge to customers subscribing to an O&O Business Suite or holding a current Maintenance Agreement. 

The suggested retail price of O&O SafeErase 14 is 29.95 USD, O&O offers a license that can be used on up to 5 Computers for 49.90 USD. 

The O&O SafeErase 14 Server Edition for use in companies will be available shortly and is priced at 199 USD. 

A list of all O&O Authorized Resellers can be found under:

https://www.oo-software.com/en/order/reseller

[Image: ez46HIl.png]

Use of the program:

Scan:

The Scan goes through your computer looking for files that could pose threats to your privacy.

[Image: riUfmsr.png]

Browser data:

During the scan of browser data, only the browser you selected under Standards will be taken into consideration.

[Image: iAplaeB.png]

Free Space:

If you want to clean your free space simply select Free Space on the start page.The program has a built-in feature that wipes your free space clean. This allows you to securely delete data even after doing regular deletion

[Image: OZbpS8F.png]

Windows and program data:

The scan analyzes all Windows and program data also found in the similarly named feature on the start page and marks this data for deletion.

[Image: jgzBBjc.png]

Delete Files and Folders:

The process is very easy. All you have to do is to select Files and folders on the start page to permanently delete selected data. Once deleted, this data can never be restored.

[Image: SgqPXIr.png]

Settings:

[Image: aiKgF5I.png]

Reports:

After the deletion process is complete, there will be deletion reports that can be found under Reports tab and you can save them manually or automatically 

Conclusion:

O&O SafeErase allows you to be absolutely sure that all those files that were deleted in the “usual” way really cannot be reconstructed. No need to delete the entire storage volume as the program now offers the option of securely deleting free disk space on your hard disk (free space wiping). In addition there also options available to delete the Cluster Tips (contain small file fragments of old files) and MFT Entries which offer help establishing the names of files. After the process is complete you can see reports about the deletion done. You will be secure, now you need to download and try the program

The O&O Group:

The O&O Group consists of four companies focusing on developing and marketing software. The oldest of the four is O&O Software GmbH, from which emanated O&O Services GmbH and exono GmbH. In 2006, O&O Software GmbH bought a majority holding in acticom GmbH, a company specializing in developing software for mobile telephones. All companies have their headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
Giveaway:

Number of licenses:  5

Validity of each license:  Lifetime

Value of each License:  29.95$

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winner Selection:  Random.org

Rules:

1. Reply here why you want to win a license of O&O SafeErase Pro 14

2. Share the giveaway on social media or other websites

3. PM me within 2 days of winners announcement

4. [OPTIONAL]:  Follow is on social media and never miss any giveaway or news

5. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and have all news delivered directly to your email

Good Luck for ALL!
Why do I want to win a license of O&O SafeErase Pro 14?

O&O SafeErase Pro is time proven software by users for secure deletion of files, folders or hard drive.  (Google it to see reviews.) 

For safety sake of personal info, banking, shopping, etc;..., all users need a deletion software they believe they can trust.  
I would love to win the latest version of O&O SafeErase Pro because I trust it.

My Twitter share for this software contest

Many thanks to the O&O Team, our great moderator and software reviewer Tarekma7, and the Promo2day.com Forum for this contest/opportunity.  Smile
If I want to permanently delete files from my system, I simply press shift+delete,
and you will never see those files nor recover them again. Unless you use a recovery software.
So now I want to try O&O SafeErase Pro 14 to test it for myself. So I'm hoping to win a copy.
And thanks for this giveaway contest.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1132123711601950720
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
I would like to win a license for this software in order to upgrade my old version 10. This software is very good for privacy freaks like me, very good to have it on hand in order to delete all traces left on my PC in case i decide to get rid of it.

My share below:
twitter
Documents related to personal privacy and security need to be completely deleted to avoid potential security risks
O&O SafeErase 14 Professional can fulfill my requirements very well
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...2373733377
Thanks for the giveaway

I want to win a license of O&O SafeErase 14, because I want to delete my personal files without worrying that someone could recover them by accessing my computer with a special toolkit to recover those files.

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the great giveaway! 

Twitter

I want to win a license of O&O SafeErase Pro 14  since O&O SafeErase permanently deletes confidential files using recognized methods so that a recovery is never possible, 

O&O SafeErase Professional is a security application that is built specifically to help users delete data in a secure manner from their computer.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway.....
I would like to win a license because of very useful tool to protecting privacy leaks, It can use for delete all traces left on PC & shredding Files.

Product features I Liked :
  • Instant Erase
  • Delete an entire computer, no boot medium necessary
  • Six methods to permanently delete confidential data
  • Detailed reports as proof of deletion
  • Analysis tool to search for unsafe deleted files
  • Adapted deletion method for SSDs with SolidErase 
Count me in too...
Lifetime License is maximize the value of software.

My share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1133954809122312193
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
it will help me safely delete file and history of browser
plus help to wipe free space

Twitter
blogger
Facebook

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,971 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,510 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,597 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed