Promo2day Contest StickyPassword
Why I want to win a StickyPassword Manager license and what are my favorite features? 

"I want to win a license for this great software because there is no way I can remember all the long passwords that I use now ...and will use in the future without a time-proven password manager like "StickyPassword." ...Also, like all users online, I need the best protection for my important information from villains I encounter surfing the internet."

Features I like:
1. Two-Factor and biometric Authentication with military‑grade AES‑256 encryption mean my important information is truly safe. Thumb
2. This software works on all my devices and supports all the browsers I use (*StickyPassword supports 16 browsers: Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone / iPad. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and 13 more browsers.)

My Twitter share link to this giveaway contest.

My forum member introduction link

Many thanks to Mr. Marek of StickyPassword and our forum's very talented Technical Administrator "Cool", for putting this software giveaway contest together. Smile
Great Thanks for the event Thumb

StickyPassword is amazing service to keep your passwords from being forgotten or stolen with its high encryption . in addition to secure cross platform  synchronization   it will be easy to use on all your device ; use it & forget them

Twitter
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, Cool
Sticky Password PRO is definitely one of the best offline and online password manager, with great android application and a centralised password database to share it on all the devices pertaining to a user. I don`t use it online but only locally stored offline and for the last 3 years it didn`t disappoint me at all. I also like the encryption of the DB.

My share below:
twitter

Thumb
Thsnks for the giveaway Cool

Sticky Password is an inexpensive password manager that has enough options to make techies go crazy.
The lack of a multi-user plan puts on a damper for businesses and families.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mohammadpoorya/statu...5751429122
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need Sticky Password Premium to store encrypted passwords, protecting access to sensitive data, credit card numbers or Bank details. 
My favorite feature is to have personal notes that have quick access (company details, phone numbers, addresses and other abbreviated and important data).

Followed on Facebook and Twitter
Facebook Share
Twitter Share  
last chance, i hope not late.
i like with sync pc & mobile and more secured than other app
sankyu for giveaway  Thumb

TW
Thanks for the giveaway

StickyPassword is an excellent program, without which I now can’t imagine my way into the network. For all the time of use, I have about 3000 saved records in it. 
And it seems that I began to use it more than Google search engine. 

What do I like about her?

The program supports work with several logins and passwords for one account, integration with popular browsers and some other Windows applications, import and export of the password database, automatic backup, and also has a built-in password generator and a powerful database search that allows you to efficiently search for accounts on the part of his name.

twitter

facebook

reddit

Linked
Thank you Cool for this giveaway.

I use 1- year 1Password and I am looking for a good password manager.
Sticky Password is great password manager. Includes password generator, digital wallet and secure notes.

I like how it works with auto fill. The best feature for me is USB version.

https://twitter.com/mellos10/status/1141469897731579910
Thanks for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Cool and Mr. Marek of StickyPassword Thumb 

I'm a StickyPassword user for more than a year now, got it from giveaway site and never looked back to my not so good old days where passwords are being used in so many account  Big Grin  I need Premium license to manage and store encrypted passwords for my online and offline accounts, protect personal sensitive data with AES-256 encryption, including card details. My favorite features are the synchronization of accounts and passwords in multiple devices, strong support for many browsers and the included secure note-taking feature. Count me in please! Hope I'm still included in the random draw Smile

Facebook Share
Twitter Share 
[Image: D6OLcyt.png]

Congratulations to the winners

PM Cool within 3 days to claim your license

First in the list:  Lifetime license

Remaining 10:  1 year license

2 entries were disqualified (not following rules)