Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses)
4 DAYS remaining here
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this rare Burnaware PDF Shaper Premium lifetime giveaway, @tarekma7 Smile

I'm using a not-so-popular PDF software to convert PDF documents to other file formats but it lacked many features only PDF Shaper Premium have. I've not used PDF Shaper Premium previously, but I'm using their Burnaware software and I'm enjoying it. I hope to win and try this amazing office utility software for my PDF conversion/editing needs. Count me in please Smile

Liked, Followed P2D and Burnaware in Facebook/Twitter

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
I need Burnaware PDF Shaper to view, print and convert PDF documents.

My favorite feature to convert Word DOC/DOCX to PDF and PDF to RTF.

Followed on Facebook and Twitter

Facebook
Twitter
One day remaining here
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart Heart
it has set of great features it have good memory usage and small setup which makes it even better
pdf to text one of the feature i like
Twitter
blogger
Facebook
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway
I want to win as Acrobat free version doesn't includes options such as create, edit, merge, split and convert PDFs. I'm using different free software's for combining and adding password,watermark,editing,printing pdfs. All this can be done by PDF Shaper Premium. The interface also looks clear from your pics. Only one thing I want to mention is lack of viewer in Premium, not sure what is Developer's logic to provide a viewer only in PRO version.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1142149483695759360

Already Subscribed to email Newsletter
Already following on social media

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek.

I think the best feature for me in Burnaware PDF Shaper is the option for splitting and merging docs efficiently. It can be useful if I want to cut pages from ebooks.

https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...1354105060
Giveaway ends. Stay tuned for the winners
Congratulations to the winners

PM me within 3 days to claim your license

[Image: eHspr82.png]
congrats to lucky winners Heart Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,522 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,799 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,834 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,129 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,890 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed