Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway pCloud - Cloud, for life+Account Nord VPN for 2 years/ Giveaway & KTS for 1 year
[Image: 2c2327aae7b1.png]

pCloud - Cloud, for life+ Nord VPN Giveaway & Kaspersky Total Security for 1 year

Key cloud features:

Protection and confidentiality: each of us has files marked “top secret”. This may be work documents, personal photos and videos. The pCloud Crypto function ensures the safety of such data. Functional user files will be safely hidden from unauthorized access using a unique encryption system. Files never leave the user device, so there is no other way for someone to intercept important information in the form of plain text.

The size of the uploaded file is not limited: you can upload files of all types and any size directly to your account. You even have the ability to store your HD video collections in the cloud.

Download and download speed is not limited: the speed of work on the server depends only on the speed of the Internet provided by your provider. From the pCloud side there are no restrictions.
File sharing: with the function of a special invitation to the pCloud folder, you can share folders with colleagues, friends, family. You can view and edit files together. You have the ability to send links to download and download files. There is also a special shared folder in the pCloud file structure that allows you to create direct links to files and folders. Use your pCloud as a hosting service to create statistical HTML websites, embed images or simply share files.

Synchronization guarantees the necessary security for your valuable files. In the case of theft or loss of one of the devices do not worry about the safety of information.

Backup is enabled using the Automatic Download feature on your mobile devices. Multimedia files will be uploaded to your account. For the desktop version, you must select the folders of the computer that will be copied to pCloud.
Accessibility: c pCloud files are available even offline, if they are added to Favorites. Your music, videos, documents, pictures or any other files on your mobile device are available even when there is no internet connection.

[Image: 853aaad38ed1.jpg]

File version management: pCloud saves any file versions for a certain period of time. And if you need to find a previous version of the document, you can easily do it. View the actions you performed.

Changes: you can follow the changes made to individual files and restore previous versions if necessary. You can access the File Changes by clicking on the button in the form of gears and selecting the Change option. File versions are stored for 15 days for Free plans and 30 days for Premium / Premium Plus / Lifetime users.
Rewind: pCloud Rewind will help you get back in time and view all previous versions of your digital collection from 15 days (Free) to 30 days (Premium / Premium Plus / Lifetime) back. You can view your account for a specific time and date in the past, restore or download all your unencrypted files or shared data that were accidentally deleted.

Hello everyone, this is rather not a giveaway, but a request to all users of our forum.

I think I made an excellent contribution to the development of the forum, almost every day someone appeals to me for help, be it a license, or help you gain more points in various giveaways. I did not refuse anyone.

And now I need your help. 

I want to try to win 500 GB "pCloud" cloud. And for that I need your help. Three times I tried to win, it will be the last.

Every month, the developers arrange a competition, the one who invites, a large number of friends, there is a chance to win 500 GB.

To help me win, you just need to follow this link:

[Image: f8218eae28d6.gif]

https://my.pcloud.com/#page=register&invite=LXLIZtpkHxy

Sign up and be sure to confirm your email. You will receive a letter to confirm your account.

It will take no more than 2 minutes of your time. At the beginning, you will receive 10 GB of free 

cloud storage, with some tasks you will be able to increase to 20 GB.

And I will receive an email about your registration.

As I said, all the reports about your registration come to me in the mail, with your Email. After 

July 1, from all emails, with the help of Random.org, I will choose one winner who will receive 

an account Nord VPN for 2 years & Kaspersky Total Security for 1 year. Do not worry, I will not even know whose is the Email, and I will delete them all. 

Not registered users on the forum can also take part, just follow the link, create an 

account, and you will automatically become a participant in the competition.

Thanks to everyone for their help, and I wish you good luck to win the Nord VPN.
I did it for you, buddy. ;)
Done!  Thumb
Done, sasha.
Thumb 
Don't count me in for NordVPN giveaway. I did it for you as a friend. Leave the chance to win to somebody else.
Done friend Thumb
already done, registered
Done
Can't register .... blank page !??
(06-07-2019 , 08:15 PM)Jeanjean Wrote: Can't register .... blank page !??

I checked the link is working fine. Try it.

Or send me your email, I will send you an invitation.
Done!
Good luck!  Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kerish PC Doctor Giveaway 10 Licenses (Each valid for 3 years) Mike 8 675 04-11-2024 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] CyberGhost VPN -1 Year! ahmed 54 15,283 01-17-2020 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway 2 x Avast Premier 2019 (1 Year) + 1 x KerishDoctor 2019 (3 Years) ahmed 40 12,291 07-01-2019 , 08:56 AM
Last Post: Raur
  Giveaway WSO Downloads 5 monthly account giveaway wsodownloads 5 3,880 06-27-2019 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: link77
  Personal Giveaway Easter Giveaway Nord VPN + Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 2019 Sasha 65 24,798 04-30-2019 , 01:25 AM
Last Post: Ultimo