Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade
Thanks for the giveaway.

Followed and shared: https://twitter.com/Im_Ashwin/status/114...9404557312

I just managed to fix an old PC. I need to install and format new HDDs on it, and Easeus Partition Master Pro can be of help with that.
Thanks to deathsmear and EaseUS Support Team for the giveaway

I'd like to win this giveaway because I need an advance partition software for managing all my disks, even my portable USB disks.
Also, I need EaseUS Partition Master because it can easily convert MBR disk to GPT disk and vice versa without data loss.

Twitter share
i like easeus partition because gui are simple and fast loading
and then for migrate is still fast than other software.
i hope i can win this sankyu....  Thumb
Thanks for gievway  :blush:

TWEET
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need an EaseUS Partition Master Pro license to work with hard disk partitions. The program allows you to quickly and easily create, delete and format partitions, changing their size and location without losing data, using free disk space.

Followed EaseUS on Twitter
Twitter Share
Facebook Share
Hi,

Thanks for this giveaway EaseUS and DeathSmear.
Here is my Twitter share:
Twitter

Why I want this software? EaseUS Partition Master free version helped me make partition on my laptop since my laptop now lags a lot. I think it reduced the lagging. It's easy to use too. With pro version, more features. Wow. Big Grin
Thanks for the giveaway

EaseUS Partition Master helps me configure the various partitions/drives of my computer, even when Windows in installed, without the need to format and reinstall Windows; in addition, it can help me in case of drives failure.

My Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1146501835089481728

Great thanks for this event! I need a solid partitioning solution for merging my 4 partitions into 2 without any kind of data loss, Furthermore i would like to edit my MBR so that i can enable dual boot on my PC.
I would like to win a license in order to be able to perform these activities.

I followed EaseUS on my twitter and shared the giveaway above.

Heart
I'm using an older version of the program,
without the possibility of updating.
The program is very functional, I had no surprises when using it.
It is reliable and therefore I would like to win the license.
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/1146527200751038469
Thank you for this giveaway!

EaseUS Partition Master is a handy tool for partitioning. I can use this software to merge, split or resize partitions without worrying about data loss as it can let me preview the changes before actually applying them. Sometimes I need to convert the system disk without losing any data or migrate it to another disk, EaseUS Partition Master can be really helpful in these cases.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway.

Convenient program designed to administer hard disk partitions. EASEUS Partition Master has a nice and clear interface. All functions are at hand, so there is no difficulty in performing any task. You can create, delete and modify all segments of the hard disk without difficulty.

https://twitter.com/Sashamcua/status/114...5086325760

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Master PDF Editor 5 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 45 12,195 06-10-2019 , 10:21 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Vectir PC Remote Control - Short Review + Giveaway 10X Licenses Lifetime Upgrade 1 PC deathsmear 27 11,124 01-31-2018 , 05:38 PM
Last Post: deathsmear
  Connectify Hotspot MAX 5X Lifetime Licenses with Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 17,264 01-25-2018 , 11:47 AM
Last Post: deathsmear
  DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 35 15,934 11-03-2017 , 05:50 PM
Last Post: ant_gamal
  Exclusive iTools For Windows 10X Personal License+Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 37 15,336 09-08-2017 , 01:04 PM
Last Post: Starship