Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Finding Paradise [CLOSED]
[Image: FP_site-banner2-1.png] [Image: 7488C04CD52B1B1E2EA9B7C38D1A646AAC253E8D]

[Image: tumblr_p1pitlzFtL1thpccco1_500.gif] [Image: tumblr_p1pitlzFtL1thpccco2_500.gif]

New game giveaway! Its from a past Humble monthly, Finding Paradise game. It does not look a lot but has great rating, whatever that means.
Write down below if you want to take part. Any member can take part. After few days I announce result.

WINNER: destr0

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. Partly applies the same re gift copy through Humble bundle. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Gif & pics used here are for fair use only & searched from internet, copyright is owned by the original owner/maker.
Would like to take part thanks Smile
Count me in brother Smile
I want to participate!
Thank you. I want it.
Thanks Tregs.

For a second I thought this was made with RPGMaker. Looks even better. Count me in.
Count me in
Thank you!
Here is my entry!
Thanks, count me in  Thumb
List so far

Mohammad
destr0
linhongjun
batman
akiratoriyama
phobic
Condor-Wingman