Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Wondershare PDFelement Review
Heart 
Today I will review the PDFelement, their website is https://pdf.wondershare.com/.

[Image: 06.23.2019-19.05.png]

PDFElement has two version, the free one and also paid one. After I tried so many PDF software, I think this is the best because I've used the version 5.7. This interesting software is now on version 7 and it has so many features that might be interesting for us. I think it gives us more control of our PDF files such as edit, convert, comment, and so on. I am using the trial version now to test this software.

See one example I create from scratch.
[Image: 06.23.2019-19.22.png]

The PDFelement allows you to edit your PDF file easily, you don't need to convert your file from Word file to do this. But if you still want to do file conversion, then you may do so with the convert feature. You can also scan the document and convert to PDF file format. So, with PDFElement you can convert all document type to PDF easily. We can create batch files of different file type to PDF too so you don't need to convert all the files one by one. Another one is the comment feature, isn't it great to be able to leave a comment on your pdf file so you can point which part needed attention to your client or worker. Imagine you have a project and you have collaborated with so many people, I don't think you want to show everyone the mark up you want to make about the project. Just leave a comment and send the PDF files to everyone and they will see it. Add more with highlight, underline, or strikethrough the text for easy PDF review and annotating. Everything is point and click. Drawing tools including pencil, lines, arrow, oval, rectangles, cloud, polygon is not similar to other software, it really isn't. Because most software does not have the drawing tools so we can only import the shape that we already made with image editing software. Not just add comment but view, delete and manage comments directly in PDF files is possible.

Another thing, you can create a form that you can edit right away. Suitable for office worker or student, you can create so many form for your usage like invoice, work form, etc. This software can create form from scratch and also edit non-fillable form. Their amazing drag and drop feature makes it easy for everyone. Just make sure the form is from Word, Excel, or any other application. Then, you also can easily distribute those forms from this PDFElement software. Manage all the pages in your document, you can  insert, crop, reorder, delete and rotate pages too. Insert, update or remove custom watermarks from your watermark. If you have an ebook that you don't want anyone else to copy, just add your watermark to your ebook. 

There's also user signature feature. This will allow you and other people to sign the document from your computer and phone. Whenever you need someone to sign a document, just send them the document via email and they can sign it right away. If you need to protect your document, it is one click away. Your sensitive data is secure as long as you protect documents feature. You can give others the password for the PDF file and only them can open the file, also adjust the permission to restrict printing, copy, and altering. The redact information feature can delete the sensitive information permanently so you can restrict it from others, this can be in text or illustrations.

With PDFElement 7 Pro. You will have OCR text recognition feature, this allows you to scan a document and extract the text and document layout elements from it. Formatting elements such as document headers, footers, graphics, footnotes, page numbering, captions will stay as is. Not only that, you can convert all the text to 25+ languages. 

That's the main feature but there is also some features that are not mentioned which is quickly search and replace text. Don't worry, the free version can also use it. You can quickly search for a text and replace it with a new one. Adjust view settings of the software as you want them to look, set default page layout and zoom. Zoom as much as you want so you can easily read the document. Print any type of PDF file allows you to print the PDF file you open or create on this software, it can be a form, letter, data, and so on. Open and switch between multiple PDF files using tabs is one to let you switch from one file to another, the layout is clean and not confusing. Quick access to frequently opened PDF files, just open the with Recent Files list and find the most recent files you have opened and choose it. It will be open shortly. This time the arrow keys is going to be useful because you can navigate through pages with the arrow keys on your keyboard. It is worth trying.  Thumb

Pro's -> There's too many pro's, better try the trial.

Con's -> None, this is the best PDF software.

If you want to try this software, check the links below:
Buy page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/buy/pdfelement-pro.html
Download page: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfeleme...1561525417

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Review Wondershare PDFelement 7 Pro Full Review Nicos18 2 8,755 06-20-2019 , 05:24 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Wondershare PDFelement short review khanyash 8 5,014 06-18-2019 , 08:59 AM
Last Post: khanyash
Heart Wondershare PDFelement short review baziroll 6 4,870 02-06-2018 , 09:31 PM
Last Post: covalio
  Wondershare PDFelement Pro arnarana 1 4,333 12-25-2017 , 05:39 PM
Last Post: Toligo