Promo2day Contest Desktop Secret Lock
[Image: desktop-secret-lock.jpg]

Desktop Secret Lock adds an additional level of security to your computer or remote desktop server. 
  • For home or office PC:
    you will know if anyone makes a mouse click or presses any key on your PC.
  • For remote server:
    If you use Windows RemoteDesktop/TeamViewer/Anydesk software for remote control, your system is under risk! Hackers may use vulnerabilities in Remote Desktop software or discover a password through a brute-force attack.

Desktop Secret Lock uses a non-standard locking method for enhanced security, and its own unique password which is separate from your computer’s password.

A locked computer looks like it’s unlocked, but it is in a mode which securely prevents anyone from accessing the working desktop.

You will be notified if someone has clicked on your desktop or pressed any key in your absence.

[Image: desktop-secret-lock-review.gif]

1. Lock desktop.
  2. Locked desktop looks like a normal desktop.
  3. When intruder touched your desktop, this event is logged by Desktop Secret Lock.
  4. Enter your password to unlock.
  5. You will be informed about intruder's access. 
[Image: transparent-lock.gif]

Transparent Desktop Lock

A locked desktop looks like the everyday, unlocked desktop, ready to be used. If anyone makes a mouse click or presses any key when in locked mode, the response will be an invitation to unlock the desktop using the owner-set password. Desktop Secret Lock will write all these events to its log file. 

[Image: advanced-security.png]

Advanced Security

Desktop Secret Lock creates its own desktop and displays it instead of your normal Windows desktop. There is no way to get back to the normal desktop without entering the correct password. 

[Image: autolock.png]

Auto Lock
Desktop Secret Lock can lock the desktop by use of a shortcut key, or by specifying a certain period of inactivity.
  1. Auto lock at Windows startup.
  2. Auto lock if a reboot is initiated without first unlocking the desktop.
  3. Auto lock at a specified time. 
[Image: unlock-using-usb-stick.png]

Safety Unlock using USB flash stick
Desktop Secret Lock has an option: "Saving key file to USB flash stick".
This feature is useful if you forgot your password. Just insert your flash stick into USB port of your PC and it will be unlocked.

[Image: log-journal.png]

Log Journal
  • All mouse clicks and key presses are logged.
  • In this way, you will be advised if someone has touched your PC when it’s locked.
  • Auto cleaning of logs is available as an option. 
[Image: easy-tuneup.png]

EasyTune-up
Desktop Secret Lock offers the ability to specify predefined settings for all users of a computer.
Global settings may be set to act as the default for all new users.

I would like to thank Mr. Dmitry of Greatis Software, for sponsoring the licenses for this giveaway. We had 5 lifetime license to be given away!

Giveaway Detail:

1. Number of Licenses: 5

2. Validity of Each License: Lifetime

Rules:

1.)  Follow us on Facebook and Twitter  if you have account (while you’re at it, tell your friends about us too)

2.)  Write about Desktop Secret Lock (Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

3.) Share the giveaway on social media.

4.)  The giveaway ends July 17th 2019.

5.)  Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which  failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.
Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Features I Like:

[*]Locks desktop.
[*]When intruder touched your desktop, this event is logged by Desktop Secret Lock.
[*]Informs intruders access

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1147137143749279745
Thanks for the giveaway

I need this software because I suspect some people that come to my home to access my PC without my consent

The features that I like are

-Autolock
-Complete log to see if someone accessed the device

My Twitter Share
Thanks Cool for this giveaway.

I want Desktop Secret Lock because of security reasons.In my workplace i have to use my laptop and i have important infromation about my clients.when i want to leave my laptop,i want to lock it.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9824319755
https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/statu...1543617538
Thanks for the giveaway Smile

Desktop Secret Lock is a neat utility that offers reliable protection against local threats, such as curious people or children, and provides several tools that can make them virtually unkillable.

For each completed action, Desktop Secret Lock creates a log entry with the date and time. This feature allows us to see if other people have tried to unlock our computer. By default, the log is automatically deleted, but if you want to clear it manually or after clicking a certain number of entries, you just need to change the settings.

twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...2747865091
Desktop Secret Lock is one of the best software i have come to know through this giveaway for ensuring more security for Desktop and servers by featuring own unique password which is separate from your computer’s password and Auto Lock

Desktop Secret Lock can lock the desktop by use of a shortcut key, or by specifying a certain period of inactivity.

This was one software i was searching for all the functions it has a little time back but couldn't find. thanks for holding its giveaway
Thanks!!
Thanks a lot for the giveaway Cool. This is my first time to hear about this app. It looks to be a useful app which adds an additional security layer to my computer. It offers powerful protection against remote desktop hacking and any form of unauthorized access. Also, it has its own password which is different from computer access password

Twitter share
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
great tool for quick lock screen its has lifetime license so i like it even more
just hint for spyshelter user fully allow it!

Twitter
Facebook
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Desktop Secret Lock?

Because When I am carrying my laptop in public, there are many times I have to leave it unguarded as I go about my business. ...It's like leaving my wallet, full of cash and credit cards,  alone with thieves.  I always feel uncomfortable when this happens. This software will help change this problem.     

Features of Desktop Secret Lock I Like:
1. Locks desktop with a secondary password.
2. Logs any intruders who have attempted to invade your computer.

My Twitter share link tor this contest.

*Many thanks to Mr. Dmitry of Greatis Software, the Promo2Day.com forum, and to our ever cool Technical Administrator "Cool" for sponsoring this contest. Smile
thanks for this contest
we always forget to shutdown windows, Desktop Secret Lock is a solution to keep windows safe with Auto Lock feature.
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1149992533906329600