Promo2day Contest [DigitalVolcano] Duplicate Cleaner Pro v4 Giveaway
[Image: Kqwj3nb.png]

Did you ever imagine how many redundant or duplicate files you could find forgotten in an obscure documents folder. Duplicate Cleaner will make it easy to organize the contents of your hard drive. Thanks to the support and deep scan for all types of files including photos, music, films, video, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and text files Duplicate Cleaner will find any file that is present many times on your computer. You can easily select which copies to delete or move. These files can be deleted to the recycle bin or moved elsewhere. Important system files and programs aren't deleted.

[Image: mNrsfQs.png]

Product Information:

Duplicate Cleaner Pro 4
Version 4.1.2   
Released:   21st May 2019
15-day free trial
Size: 11 MB
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or greater.

[Image: ZOAsCDY.png]

[Image: gQJquil.png]

Free Trial:

There is a 15-day trial of the Pro version. You can try out all the features, but there is a restriction on deleting files.

[Image: aHZyaQT.png]

Simply submit the license key you have received immediately after purchase and activate online. That's all!

Free vs Pro versions:

Free has the basic functionality, and is only for personal/home use - not for use in a commercial environment. Pro has a lot more functions including similar image detection, finding duplicate folders and unique files, searching in zip files and advanced filters and search methods.

[Image: LVdcekN.png]

Purchase Duplicate Cleaner Pro 4

The license you purchase from the official website of the program is permanent license with no subscription required. You will enjoy updates to the program and technical support. You can complete payment using PayPal, card or bank. 

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use

[Image: vhGqzvI.png]

Features:

The all-in-one solution to sorting out your files:

Find duplicate files:

An easy to use interface helps you tell Duplicate Cleaner where to look and what to look for. The unique Selection Assistant will help pick the files to remove. You can delete the files or move them somewhere else for later.

[Image: 2sZXpt1.png]

[Image: 9jDOBtM.png]

Sort out your pictures:

Finding similar photos or images - even when edited, rotated or resized - is no problem with Duplicate Cleaner.

Tidy up your music collection:

Duplicate Cleaner can scan all popular music formats. Powerful algorithms allow the matching of tracks by similar or exact audio content. You can also match by tags such as Artist and Song Title.

More power when you need it:

Duplicate Cleaner has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding power user: find duplicate folders, unique files, search inside zip files, advanced filtering, automated selection and much more

[Image: wc6WDIo.png]

READ OUR FULL REVIEW HERE

I would like to thank DigitalVolcano Team  for sponsoring this EXCLUSIVE Giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses:  5

Value of each license:  29.95$

Validity of each license:  Lifetime with updates to v4.0 (Perpetual)

Duration of the giveaway:  3 weeks

Winners selection:   Random.org

Rules:

If you want to win a license in this giveaway, please follow these simple rules:

1. Reply here : why you need a license for this wonderful software?  Very short answers as thanks, count me,... will be disqualified

2. Share the giveaway on your social media

3. PM me within 2 days of winners announcement to claim your license

4. Claim MUST include name and email address

[OPTIONAL] Follow us on social media and never miss any giveaways or news

[OPTIONAL]  Reply in the review topic and see how the program is working if you never use before

[OPTIONAL] Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and have all news delivered to your email address

Good Luck for ALL!
I want to win and need it because I want to find duplicate files and folders
which are really annoying and unnecessary.

Thank you for this giveaway contest and hope to win a copy.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/1149556728083562496
Thank you for this giveaway...
Very handy GUI with so many features in that software...

Features I loved,
  • Fast Scanning and accurate duplicate comparison.
  • Perform comparisons using a master drive or folder.
  • Flexible search settings 
  • Intelligent Selection Assistant.
  • Search home or networked drives.
  • Export and import your results.
  • Handy image preview window with side-by-side comparison.
  • Protected folders feature
  • Move dupe files to a new location.
I want to win because of it very helpful to recover the valuable space of HDD which are really unnecessary.
count me in too...

My share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1149938578719498240
Thank you for the give away.
I need this software and want to win.
Two things that tempted me most are
1) Ultra reliability and accuracy
2) Ease of use- in crosschecking,verifying and deleting
I hope I will win a license.

Here is my share https://twitter.com/ebsreeni/status/1149977150579077120
I would like to win a license to Digital Volcano Duplicate Cleaner 4 because I have tried many others and they leave a lot to be desired. This Duplicate Cleaner 4 has excellent reviews (Especially yours) and would help me to reduce HD clutter. Thank you for the opportunity.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...6459105280
Thanks for the giveaway

I need a license of Duplicate Cleaner 4, because I sometimes have duplicate files in my computer, and Duplicate Cleaner 4 can help me deleting duplicate files. My favorite features are:

-Accuracy in comparing for duplicates
-Protected folders
-Moving duplicate files in another location
-Easy-to-use interface

My Twitter Share
The computer has been used for many years. There are a lot of duplicate files in it. It is too cumbersome to find it manually.
Duplicate Cleaner Pro can help me find duplicate files efficiently
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...3330838529
thank you!
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this exclusive giveaway @tarekma7 & DigitalVolcano Team Thumb

I really need a lifetime license (including updates to version 4) of Duplicate Cleaner 4, because I always download many files and archives and unknowingly store duplicates and slowly accumulate/clutter in the process. I do believe Duplicate Cleaner 4 can greatly assist me in searching and deleting these duplicates and recover PC's free space. I'd like to test some of its cool features like:

-Accurate comparison between duplicate files
-Intelligent selection assistant
-Protection for Windows and system files
-View all file information in detailed list
-Simple and easy-to-use interface

Twitter Share
Thanks so much for this giveaway. I dream to win and believe in victory. Life will be incomplete without this fantastic software. The fact is that I have a large collection of photos and music, and there are probably duplicates among this array. In addition, there are a lot of duplicates on the system disk, which I plan to replace with hard links to them. Flexibility, convenience, speed, visuality, security - all this is in this software. My bet is on these benefits.

So, I really liked the following features:
  • Find duplicate files, fast!
  • Locate duplicate music
  • Find Similar images
  • Flexible search settings - search the way you want to
  • Intelligent Selection Assistant
  • Export and import your results
  • Handy image preview window with side-by-side comparison
  • Protected folders feature
  • Turn duplicate file into hard links
  • Protection for Windows and system files
Twitter Share