Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Internet Download Manager 1 year license
Thanks for the giveaway! 
thank  you   Thumb Thumb
The forum does not have enough file sharing
Thanks for the contest.

Get more lifetime licenses
More advertising on social networks.
Thanks for your invaluable contribution in bringing top giveaways.
I want to see more promotions in Promo2day even more for a more diverse forum. Wish the forum more developed. Thanks for the giveaway!
Hoping to have more promotions and giveaways in promo2day.com.
Thanks again for this special personal giveaway of IDM license.
I am eager to get this one too.
(07-24-2019 , 03:36 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I have one license for IDM that is valid for 1 year

If you would like to have a chance to win, simply leave a reply here about:

"what do you want to see in Promo2day?"

OR 

"what is your suggestion to improve?"

Good Luck for all

thanks
Ideas about how to improve the forum?

I think each new member needs an automatic PM (and maybe a duplicate email) sent to them telling them what will help them participate in giveaway contests:

Some thoughts:
1. Tell them to post in the in "hello thread" and give them the link to the 'Hello' thread. Also, tell them they only need to say hello one time. I have noticed some confused members are saying hello multiple times, usually after they enter a contest and read they need to have said hello.

2. Tell them them the minimum number of threads and posts to be eligible for most "Official & Exclusive Promo2day Giveaways". 

3. Give them a link to forum rules.

4. Give them a link or email address, or information on how to contact a moderator if they have questions or problems.

5. Maybe information, or a link to a moderator post/thread, explaining to members how to "share" a link to a forum contest on social media or any other site/forum.

...A lot of people on the internet do not know the simple basics of such things. That may be why we have such a large membership with such low numbers participating in our software contests. ...I keep hearing that if we had more members placing more links to our contests on social media then our forum's ratings would go up and more software companies would want to sponsor contests on the forum. ...As a retired teacher, I have learned never to underestimate the ignorance of people. I think a lot of our members don't realize how easy it is to participate in our forum's contests because of such small things such as where to find their Twitter or FaceBook share link and how to post it back on the forum contest page. 

...I joined the forum early on right after it was created and the rules for contests have evolved. I think if I joined today, I would like to have had such information in an "introduction PM."

If any of you think this idea of an introductory PM is a good idea and can think of anything to add to my list, please do so below.  Smile

update: I agree with fellow member Batman's post below in thread:  "be helpful to be notified via PM or email when a user wins a contest"

Thank you moderator tarekma7 for asking this question and offering this software for participation. Thumb
Thanks Tarek.

Suggestion
All reviews can be posted on the Blog. Currently reviews get lost in the forum threads and loose visibility.  :rolleyes:
Thanks Tarek. Count me in.

Suggestions

More original content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Watchdog Anti-Malware (1 year/1 PC License) Mike 7 4,086 11-02-2023 , 03:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 49 14,082 03-04-2021 , 11:48 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Personal Giveaway Super Bowl LV Guess the Score Giveaway ESET Internet Security License Mike 14 3,898 02-08-2021 , 03:11 PM
Last Post: Raur
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,758 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security Giveaway (3 Device / 1 year License) tarekma7 63 17,944 10-21-2020 , 03:02 PM
Last Post: Damas