Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 5 x DAEMON Tools Pro v 8 Lifetime -3 PC [Personal Giveaway!]
Big Grin 
[Image: ofbAg4Z.jpg]

I have collected some license/Accounts of Daemon Tools Pro v 8 (LifeTime -3 Devices) from last Giveaway! If you are interested just replay below, I will Select 05 winners by the help of RANDOM.ORG. Giveaway will ends on August 12,2019!

Those who have missed the giveaway Contest Here  ,. have a good chance to win a license ; )

About Daemon Tools Pro:
https://www.daemon-tools.cc/products/dtproAdv

Rules:
1)Please Answer This Questions "Why do you want to win this license ?"

2)You Must have at least 5 Post & 1 Thread in order to qualify in the contest ! (Excluding Personal & Official Giveaway Contest Sections!)

3)Newly registered member please introduce yourself Here  & Make some post to any sections (Excluding Personal & Official promo2dat Giveaway Contest)

4)Double entry will removed both! ; )

Giveaway is Starts Now! Smile Heart Big Grin

Good Luck to All  Thumb
Thanks Ahmed!

The best software for creating disk images and emulating virtual drives with support for many protection systems. Thumb
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Daemon Tools is one of my favorite imaging tools. The program offers a powerful and professional emulation software that work with disc images and virtual drives. I has a lot of tools and features with friendly interface and easy to use
Thanks for the giveaway.
My laptop has no CD/DVD player, which is annoying sometimes.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @ahmed  Clapping

Program that can not be missing on any pc, it is the daemon tools pro!
This disk cloning software lets you access burning utilities and easily create disc images, and it also allows you to edit images or convert them between formats. It also creates bootable ISO images that you can use to restart your system in case your computer crashes.

Disk imaging software has myriad uses beyond simply creating a copy of your computer's system. This kind of software also helps you mount images, burn them for sharing and emulate multiple virtual drives. it's ideal for gamers and anyone focused on using virtual drives.
I want to win this program to better archive/backup/image drivers and directories for my home network, and my wife's small-business computer hardware. I beleiveI meet the above criteria. Here is my single entry.
Thank you nice giveaway.
I want to win because I want to try and use it for myself.
I've never use any imaging software to backup my computer in case of system failure.
Hope to win a license.
Daemon Tools Pro is one of the best imaging App that provides a lot of powerful and professional features. I missed the giveaway 1000 Licenses Contest, I want to take full advantage of the opportunity that you has given me. thank you a lot.
Thanks ahmed

DAEMON Tools Pro is great for virtual drives mounting and working with ISO files. Also editing of image files can be done on fly. All in all a very nice program to have.

I have also shared here.

Thanks, Grr
Good giveaway, ahmed

The license provides lifetime upgrade as per their support

Don't count me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x DAEMON Tools Pro v 8 Lifetime -3 PC ahmed 18 5,444 01-05-2021 , 04:49 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway 1 x DAEMON Tools Pro v 8 Lifetime -3 PC [Giveaway 3] ahmed 31 7,939 05-01-2020 , 09:23 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Personal Giveaway 1x AirVPN-1 Year + 1x Ashampoo UnInstaller 8-Lifetime + More [Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 50 17,260 09-09-2019 , 11:03 AM
Last Post: kubik67
Smile Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter v 11-Lifetime [Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 29 14,372 08-14-2019 , 09:32 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway 1 x AVG Ultimate 2019+AVG Secure VPN + 1 x Adguard Premium 1 Year[Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 27 11,632 08-11-2019 , 06:37 AM
Last Post: Dareks