Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Hello!
Thumbs Up 
Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great community.

I am John
I am from Colombia!
regards
Welcome to Promo2day
Welcome to the Promo2day forum John
Welcome to Promo2day. Thumb
Welcome to the best forum.

Welcome 2
Welcome JOHN  - aka "jsnyder88."  ...Congratulations on finding your way/discovering the best software review and giveaway contest forum online. 

[Image: NffFcX2.gif]

This I can honestly testify to you from years of experience as a member of this forum:

"If you actively participate in the forum and follow its simple honest rules, you will discover that the forum moderators work hard to make this forum the best of its kind, your fellow forum members are very kind and will be quick to help you, and the software giveaway contests are honest (winners are chosen by 3rd party "Random.org") and feature top-rated time-proven software.  ...This forum will pleasantly surprise you if you truly get involved."

*Bookmark Promo2day.com Forum so that you will remember to visit whenever you have time.Smile   Thumb
Welcome to Promo2day

Heart
Hello & Welcome to promo2day  Smile
(08-03-2019 , 08:40 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Welcome JOHN  - aka "jsnyder88."  ...Congratulations on finding your way/discovering the best software review and giveaway contest forum online. 

[Image: NffFcX2.gif]

This I can honestly testify to you from years of experience as a member of this forum:

"If you actively participate in the forum and follow its simple honest rules, you will discover that the forum moderators work hard to make this forum the best of its kind, your fellow forum members are very kind and will be quick to help you, and the software giveaway contests are honest (winners are chosen by 3rd party "Random.org") and feature top-rated time-proven software.  ...This forum will pleasantly surprise you if you truly get involved."

*Bookmark Promo2day.com Forum so that you will remember to visit whenever you have time.Smile   Thumb

I just could not get past this post, without comment.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: "Bravo my friend. You are the best"
Hello John & welcome ! Smile