Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway DoYourData Uninstaller Pro 5.0 Free for 72 hours
[Image: uninstaller-200-200.png]

DoYourData Uninstaller is a smart uninstaller. This PC uninstaller can help Windows users to easily uninstall unwanted programs one by one or in batches. It will completely uninstall selected programs and clean up all leftovers including logs, junk files, registry files, logs, caches, etc. It also can help in easily and completely uninstalling useless plug-ins, games, Windows apps, etc.

Installing programs or plug-ins is very easy for Windows users. However, over many useless programs and apps will take much precious disk space of the hard drive and slow the speed of the PC. In order to remove unwanted programs and regain the disk space, DoYourData Uninstaller offers an intelligent solution to uninstall programs and clean up all leftovers. It also can thoroughly uninstall useless Windows apps, plug-ins and games, etc. DoYourData Uninstaller will deeply scan the hard drive and find all leftovers. So it can help PC users to regain the full storage of the uninstalled programs.

OS supported: Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/2000 and Windows Server

[Image: select-programs.jpg]

[Image: confirm-uninstall.jpg]

[Image: deep-clean.jpg]

Thanks to Bryan from DoYourData Software we are able to giveaway DoYourData Uninstaller Pro 5.0 to all our forum members. Just download the program and activate with the given license code from the txtfile below.

[attachment=172]
Mike,

Does this allow for updating to future versions and future re-installs when necessary?

The reason I ask is that on Doyourdata.com's site page it says the pro license has "Free lifetime upgrades."

I hope my question does not imply that I am not very thankful for this gift to the forum members/me. 

I just want to fully understand the details. 

This is great software and many thanks to you and Bryan at Doyourdata.com for this gift. Smile
Thanks Mike and DoYourData. Just installed and activated it. I also have the same question about lifetime updates. We can get it too?
The license code for this giveaway does not support reinstallation or updates.

If the user doesn't delete the register file, he or she can update the new version without any limitation.
LicBackup

C:\Program Files (x86)\DoYourData Uninstaller\Configure.dat
Thanks Mike and DoYourData. Just installed and activated it  Thumb
(10-10-2019 , 11:49 AM)qw8qw8 Wrote: Thanks Mike and DoYourData. Just installed and activated it  Thumb

This offer was valid for 72 hours and the license no longer works. I don’t know how you could activate this key.
License:
(10-24-2019 , 03:24 PM)qw8qw8 Wrote: License:

License should be under spoiler! I have fixed it now...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Process Lasso Pro v9.1.0.68 free for 72 hours Mike 4 5,464 06-10-2019 , 10:45 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Giveaway Audials Music Tube 2019 free for 72 hours Mike 0 2,935 05-11-2019 , 12:34 PM
  Promo2day Giveaway MacClean360 4.0 Free for 72 hours Mike 0 3,028 04-23-2019 , 09:48 PM
  Promo2day Giveaway Joyoshare Screen Recorder Free for 72 hours Mike 3 4,938 04-21-2019 , 12:54 PM
  Promo2day Giveaway imDesktop Free for 72 hours Mike 13 9,111 04-14-2019 , 12:01 AM