Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
All members PEASE READ [important]
Hi All

We are celebrating 4 years anniversary on our forum Promo2day

The stuff members and many of our active users are doing a lot of effort and work to bring a very good collection of giveaways. Both software and games are offered for FREE

We need all members to join our social media accounts and promote these giveaways on personal accounts, blogs, other forums, websites.....

The more you help doing promotion, the more we can have RARE giveaways

These are our accounts on social media and Telegram: 

Facebook 

Twitter

Telegram.  

Promo2day Group

If you have any suggestions reply here in this topic
Thanks for the post Tarek. I just wanted to add that there is still a YouTube channel. YouTube has a huge audience

If one of our users could do for example two videos a month and publish it would be great.
(08-17-2019 , 12:31 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Hi All

We are celebrating 4 years anniversary on our forum Promo2day

The stuff members and many of our active users are doing a lot of effort and work to bring a very good collection of giveaways. Both software and games are offered for FREE

We need all members to join our social media accounts and promote these giveaways on personal accounts, blogs, other forums, websites.....

The more you help doing promotion, the more we can have RARE giveaways

These are our accounts on social media and Telegram: 

Facebook 

Twitter

Telegram.  

Promo2day Group

If you have any suggestions reply here in this topic

Hello,
I do try to remember to share on Facebook and Twitter any giveaways I find interesting.
And in future, I will also post them onto a giveaway site "Ozbargain" if that is OK with you.
Thanks for all your effort in running this site and good fortune into the future. :-)
Gaz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcement: Important issues for Giveaways tarekma7 5 5,320 12-17-2017 , 12:00 PM
Last Post: aviator365