Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Cybergenic Shade Sandbox Enterprise Review and Giveaway
[Image: nzU4Elo.png]    [Image: kAnzo43.png]

We @ Promo2day are very pleased to announce our exclusive Giveaway of the Protective Security application "Shade Sandbox"

Shade Sandbox Enterprise  [15 x Licenses Giveaway Contest]

First, I would like to thank Cybergenic team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day users

Many of the trustworthy applications includes malicious applications that are difficult to discover especially if new programs. Running these new applications on your computer exposes you to many risks and may damage your system. To avoid all these troubles, it is much better and safe to run the software or even your internet browser through a sandbox. This will not affect the performance of your installed program and at the same time ensure that any downloaded content will not have access to your computer as a whole.

A sandbox is unique technology acting through simulated virtual environment within your computer. This will allow users to run any software and even browse the internet through a protected safe area (the sandbox) instead of performing these actions directly from your computer. In that way, this sandbox technology will keep you secure and avoid any threats which may affect your system integrity.

Sandboxes also offers a good defense against many malicious codes present on the internet. Many of the effective antivirus software offers this feature which will provide users with additional layers of security. If your security software does not offer sandbox then you need to know that your computer is at risk of infection and it is recommended to use another sandbox program.

Why Sandbox?

[Image: kIvsUfO.png]

HOW IT WORKS

SHADE Sandbox is an alternative for antivirus and a tool for virtualization. It locally virtualizes applications (i.e. internet browsers) and locks all incoming internet files and possible viruses in its safe virtual environment - a “sandbox”, keeping them isolated from the Operating System to maintain it clean from malware.

User Interface

[Image: LIRNrYO.png]

Homepage

System Requirements:

The program supports all Windows versions; Vista SP2; 7; 8; 8.1; 10 ( both 32 and 64 bit versions)
CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 2Gb

Download:

OR

Size:  14.47 Mb

Features and uses of the program:

Easy Drag and Drop

Simply, drag & drop Shortcuts of programs you want to secure into SHADE. 

You can open high-risk links without potential threat

Friendly to antivirus products, together providing extra security

No need to make any decisions about trusted applications

History, Cookies, Temporary Internet files are isolated from the real OS environment.

Registry, Executable and System Files, and other important information is well protected from cyber-attacks and malware activity including viruses, Worms, Trojans and Exploits

HOW TO USE SHADE

[Image: VLJK1i0.jpg]

1. Install the program on your PC

2. Open SHADE and Drag&Drop your browser or other application shortcut into the SHADE window

3. Run your browser like you did before, using the shortcut

4. Downloaded files pick up at virtual Shade Folder

Difference between Home and Enterprise Versions

Click on activate button and use home or enterprise license to activate the program while connected online. If you activate the free home license you will see upgrade to enterprise button available on the user interface. It will disappear after activation  of the enterprise version

Home version is FREE and you can get your license HERE

The enterprise edition will protect your employees and workspace from Cyber-Attacks

[Image: hp74ZxP.gif]

What is a Sandox and How It Works?

Support and FAQ:

Read the full review HERE

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Number of Licenses = 15

Validity of each license: Lifetime License

Value of each License: 

Giveaway starts:  08/16/2019

Giveaway ends: 09/07/2019

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES              

To have a chance to win a license key for Cybergenic Shade Sandbox; You must be a registered member here on Promo2day

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+ and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share on any other forum and put the links here.

3. Your comment must include why you need a free license for Shade Sandbox [FEW SENTENSES].

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. One Entry for each member, Double entries will be Deleted.

6.  PM me within 2 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void.

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway will start soon..................stay tuned
GIVEAWAY is OPEN
I think I need one because there's no such software in Win 10 LTSC version. Actually I think everyone need this to install new and unknown software.
https://twitter.com/linhongjun/status/11...0322709506
I would like to win a license because this program would be a perfect complement to my antivirus program.
This program creates an isolated environment so that malware doesn't harm our digital data.
In addition, this program is compatible with other security software.

Facebook
Twitter
Why would I like to win a lifetime license of Cybergenic Shade Sandbox Enterprise?

Because I need all the best software I can get for protection against cyber-attacks/malware. ...Especially the newest unknown stuff that my other defense software may have not yet recognized and updated to my computer.

Shade Sandbox has been around for some time and highly regarded by users and software critics across the web as being very good. ...Just Google it and see for yourself.

My Twitter share for this software contest.

*Many thanks to the Cybergenic team and to our forum Administrator tarekma7 for this Promo2Day.com Forum anniversary giveaway contest. Smile
Everyone who is concerned about their digital security should be using sandboxing like SHADE Sandbox. 
It's a must-have digital protection layer!
Easy to use, just drag & drop shortcuts of programs you want to secure into SHADE 

Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/masud.ahmed.372...Sw&fref=nf
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7223730176

Reasons i like this software-
1) It will let me safely browse all kinds of websites without any worry of any malware attack through  malicious website threats.
2) Compatible with other security software and it will act as a perfect complement to my existing security software.
3) Virtualization support for testing software, games etc.
Thanks!!!
Need a secure environment to install test unknown software
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...5809101826