Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Simply Good Pictures 5 Free for Everyone
[Image: b8KloUg.png]

Simply Good Pictures 5 – Good photos made easy!

Simply Good Pictures automatically optimizes photos to make them look more realistic! Simply Good Pictures fully automatic photo optimization improves your images with a single click, for example to make them look more realistic. At the same time, selective object recognition ensures that only those parts of the image are optimized that help to improve the overall impression. Simply Good Pictures 5 can extend the dynamic range of the images, recognize faces as image components and calculate them according to their relevance, compensate for incorrect exposures, correct colors and brighten shadows.

Simply Good Pictures can handle all known image formats, including JPG, BMP, TIFF and RAW. The software can instantly capture images larger than 40 megapixels and also supports EXIF data.

System requirements
System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit)
Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Disk space for installation: 80 MB

Homepage: https://engelmann.com/en/optimize-photos...-pictures/

Thanks to Ulrich Engelmann from Engelmann Software we are able to give to our readers Simply Good Pictures 5 for free. Just download the program from the link shown below.

Download Link: http://downloadcluster.engelmann.com/Sim..._Setup.exe
Giveaway now live.
(08-22-2019 , 04:54 PM)Mike Wrote: Giveaway now live.

Download is the free version !? (SimplyGoodPictures5_Free_5.0.6865.28863_Setup.exe)
This is great software for improving the clarity of almost any photo.

I won a 1-year license of version 4 a couple of years ago and loved it.  ..Upload a photo to it and you are one simple click away from a better quality picture. ...I have used other photo enhancers, but I have never known any of them to be as good or as simple to use. Smile

My Twitter link for this giveaway. It should be shared with everyone.

*Many thanks to Ulrich Engelmann from Engelmann Software and to Mike for giving this to the forum's many members (and of course, to me.) Thumb
(08-22-2019 , 07:20 PM)Jeanjean Wrote:
(08-22-2019 , 04:54 PM)Mike Wrote: Giveaway now live.

Download is the free version !? (SimplyGoodPictures5_Free_5.0.6865.28863_Setup.exe)

after register its say full version(you should enter email after setup finish to get key)
i don't think any different in feature has with setup on their website
Thumb Heart
100% Scanned Malware Free & Clean With Bitdefender Antivirus Free