Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES]
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...7906381824
I Like collecting collection software, video, etc. There are many hard drives.
Hard Disk Sentinel can detect and monitor the health status of your hard disk at any time to avoid data loss caused by hard disk damage.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

Hard Disk Sentinel is your key to identifying, testing, diagnosing, and repairing hard drive problems, and it even works with Solid State Drives.

With Hard Disk Sentinel, you can instantly see reports detailing the total health of your drive, including temperature, self-monitoring data,

transfer speeds, and more. Any deviation in these factors could be an early warning sign of impending drive failure!

TWiTTER
Why do I want to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro in this contest?

Because last year (2018) I was using an earlier version of this software and it warned me that my hard drive/disk was failing and would soon be dead. This gave me time to save off all my information to a portable external drive. 

... Then, this year, Hard Disk Sentinel Pro on my wife's laptop computer alerted us that she had a "bad sector" error on her hard drive/disk. I immediately ran Window's “Chkdsk” which found and isolated the bad sector, thus stabilizing her hard drive at 99% perfectly working sectors.  If we had not been warned by this software, we would have had to buy and install a new hard drive.

I am convinced that Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a "must-have" software for everyone who do not want to be surprised by hard drive/disk damage.

And of course, LIFETIME UPGRADES...... (Is this a great forum anniversary grand set of software giveaway contests or what?  Thumb )

My Twitter share for this software giveaway contest.  

*Many thanks to the Hard Disk Sentinel Team for sponsoring this contest ...and to our great forum Administrators Mike and Tarekma7 for putting it together. Smile   
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
it can very helpful to detect problem of device before disaster happen and lost files
its have portable version can be move anywhere
Heart

Twitter
Facebook
I'm using Stranded version of this software.
I want to get a lifetime license and free future upgrade of it.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway.
Best regards.

https://www.facebook.com/Chondronil/post...6222446490
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a free Hard Disk Sentinel Professional license to monitor the status of hard drives and removable media.
It is possible to monitor the status and temperature of installed hard drives and take timely measures to preserve personal data and the system.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7, Hard Disk Sentinel Team and admin @Mike Thumb 

I've had my share of HDD failures, both in my laptop and desktop PC a few years back. I only came across Hard Disk Sentinel during my search for a reliable HDD monitoring software and HD Sentinel is the most popular among computer enthusiasts. I'm using version 5.3 Standard license and it continuously monitor the status of my hard disk drives including removable media. It can also find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures if any. A lifetime license with lifetime upgrades is a must have for me in order to try new Pro version's great features. Count me in please Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
I would like to win a license for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional so that I can ensure the safety of my hard drive, the data on it and my own sanity. 
Thank you for this opportunity.  Thumb

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/paul.lukas.779/...0164483537
I would like to win a license because this program keeps an eye on the health of my hdd.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro have the ability to monitor my hard drive and tell me the problem and health of the hard drive.  I need Hard Disk Sentinel to extend the life of my hard drive.

thank you for the giveaway and good luck to all

my share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 4.7.6 - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 17 5,809 09-06-2019 , 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,824 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Review & Giveaway Mike 37 15,488 08-29-2017 , 10:00 PM
Last Post: grr