Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES]
I need a licence on this program basically to monitor my S.M.A.R.T attribiutes. Besides this program gives me a lot of information about my hard drive, is it healthy etc.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

The program allows you to test, diagnose and, if possible, repair problems that occur during hard disk operation. It can not only detect errors on the data carrier, but also decreases the device's performance. Hard Disk Sentinel provides detailed information about the disk, tips to take care of the state of the device or alerts about detected problems or reports comparing various media parameters.

https://twitter.com/Robercikf/status/1173229298377023490?s=20
Final day to enter this Hard Disk Sentinel Professional giveaway for lifetime licenses with lifetime free updates for the current and all future versions.
 tarekma7 & Mike,thanks a lot for the giveaway,
Hard disk sentinel Professional is one of the best software to monitoring hard disk status and health level, my hard drive used to have bad sectors,I want to monitor my hard drive and prevent bad sectors from appearing again.

twitter
Thanks for the contest

Hard Disk Sentinel is a great tool to continuous monitoring of Hard disk state and heath . with low system resources you can check your hard disk parameters in a highly efficient way besides a wide range of disks support.with Unique feature of controlling  the acoustic level of your external USB hard disk , Hard Disk Dentinel is a great one.

Twitter
[Image: ftqUBoD.png]

Winners announced PM Mike within 3 Days otherwise your won will be void. I will then randomize the 15 lower names and announce new winners for the unclaimed licenses.
[Image: a0Vv4dB.gif]

Congrats to the winners of this great software license with lifetime updates.  ... I am very happy for all of you. Smile

*Many thanks to our forum's HEAD ADMINISTRATOR Mike for putting this contest together for us. Thumb   

Thanks  Mike 
Congratulations All Winners
thank you so much congrats to others Heart Heart Heart
Thank you Mike!!!  Cool  PM sent.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!!!  Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 4.7.6 - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 17 5,782 09-06-2019 , 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,712 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Review & Giveaway Mike 37 15,478 08-29-2017 , 10:00 PM
Last Post: grr