Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 4.7.6 - 10 Lifetime Licenses
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
its a suits tool which provide many useful tool include backup recovery and many other function Heart
Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!
QILING Disk Master Professional is a software utility which can offer data backup, protection and security incluing drive/partition/system backup & restore, drive/partition/system copy/move/resize, hard drive health monitoring, virtual disk, secure disk, and RAM disk. It can support all sizes hard disks and SSD. As I don't have any data backup software at present, I am rather interested to win this license.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3543176372
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Mike and Frode from sales@idiskhome.com Thumb

I'd like to win a license for QILING Disk Master Professional because I needed a comprehensive disk management solution that offers full data backup/drive or partition cloning, file protection and HDD/SSD partition/system restore, etc. I'm using Windows default disk management application at present and would like to switch to QILING Disk Master Professional. Count me in! Smile

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win this program, because I need easy to use program to file recovery.
My share
[Image: M1RITjY.png]

Winners selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and new winners will be announced.
[Image: lYkQxjP.jpg] 

Congratulations to all the winners. ... I see some of my forum buddies/friends on the list. Heart 

Wow, Sasha, Raur and baziroll, you are on a big winning streak the last couple of days. Thumb 

I am happy for all of you.  Smile 
Congratulations to all winners Thumb
Congratulations to all winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES] tarekma7 45 10,976 09-18-2019 , 05:50 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,380 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Review & Giveaway Mike 37 15,270 08-29-2017 , 10:00 PM
Last Post: grr