Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest mySteganos Online Shield VPN Giveaway - 5 Licenses
[Image: YPN2zIm.png]

With mySteganos Online Shield VPN we present you a fully cross-platform VPN solution that now makes macOS devices secure on the Internet as well. The solution enables you to stay protected and surf the Internet anonymously on four operating systems, regardless of where you are. This keeps your passwords, emails, photos and chats protected, not only on Windows PCs, but on Macs too, at home or in the office. At the same time, you can continue to surf securely with your tablet or smartphone in public WIFI hotspots without being observed, thanks to the re-engineered mySteganos Online Shield app for Android and iOS. Nothing is more unpleasant than worrying about other people spying on your private data behind your back when you are travelling, in a café or on the beach. Data thieves and hackers have no chance. What is private remains private, and business data remains secret.

Steganos рrovidеs 480+ VPN servers in many countries and a vast pool of IP addresses.
• 480+ VPN servers in xx+ countries
• xx+ IP addresses
• Modern VPN protocol (OpenVPN, IKEv2 protocols)
• Unlimited data transfer
• Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android compatible apps
• 30 days money back guarantee
• Free trial for 7 days
• Usable on up to 5 devices
• IT Security made in Germany

Safe from hackers: Whether passwords, emails, photos, payment or bank data - mySteganos Online Shield VPN protects private and business data from hacking and snooping. Even outside of their own four walls, for example at the airport, in a café or hotel - with mySteganos Online Shield VPN users can use public Wi-Fi hotspots safely and anonymously.

Browsing anonymously: mySteganos Online Shield VPN creates a so-called virtual private network (VPN) that encrypts all traffic. The real IP address will be exchanged for a random IP address from the huge Steganos pool. So the original IP address and digital identity is completely protected.

Free from regional content blocks:
Users choose their IP location from the large Steganos pool. They can use high-speed servers at many locations worldwide to bypass geo-blocking and censorship.

Worldwide use: The use of mySteganos Online Shield VPN is independent of the location. So users can browse the Internet in Wi-Fi hotsports and wireless networks (3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, EDGE, etc.).

Communicate securely: Thanks to VPN encryption of the Internet connection, users are tap-proof and anonymous in public Wi-Fi.
No speed limit: Users are always surfing via the secure high-speed servers of Steganos. There is no reduction of the connection speed.

Amazingly good vаlue fоr money:
$7.95 per month (monthly subscription)
$6.95 per month (yearly subscription)
$4.16 per month (6 months subscription)

Homepage: https://www.steganos.com/en/mysteganos-o...shield-vpn

I would like to thank Kristin Winter from steganos.com for the donation of mySteganos Online Shield VPN licenses for this giveaway. If you would like a chance on one just follow the rules below to be entered.

Rules:

1.)  Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2.) If you don't have account on Facebook or Twitter, You can share it on any other forum and put the links here.

3.) Your comment must include why you would like to win a license. 

4.)  This giveaway will end September 8, 2019

5.)  Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and their win will be void.

Good Luck for ALL!
I just want to be private and anonymous while surfing the net.
Hope to get a license of it.  Thanks and regards.

https://t.co/bZHUrkt2Sa?amp=1
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a mySteganos Online Shield VPN license for additional protection from hackers,protecting my Internet connection with encryption when shopping online, and visiting sites blocked in my region.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks for the chance! Thumb

https://twitter.com/hpl2016/status/1165620158431473668

I´ve always wanted a good VPN but could never afford one, so this is too good an opportunity to pass up.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0615362560
Features I like- 
1) Vast pool of IP's and many servers.
2) Modern VPN protocols
3) Unlimited Data Transfer

Thanks a lot!!
Thanks for this giveaway. I hope to win a license.

Here are the software features that I like:
 - Worldwide protection in every WiFi and mobile network
 - Free from regional content blocks and censorship
 - Safe from hackers and data espionage
 - Blocks ads and Popups
 - Prevents social tracking by Facebook and Twitter
 - Automatically deletes cookies after surfing

https://twitter.com/V_Yeroshenko/status/1168920812172316674
I would like to join this giveaway as mySteganos Online Shield is a decent VPN application. 

It can block online trackers and advertisements and protect user privacy by deleting cookies and anonymizing browser names. It can also protect the security of data when users are connecting to public WiFi networks.

Twitter Share
[Image: rJBWpC6.png]

Winners annonced and are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and their win will be void.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Steganos Online Shield VPN Mike 17 10,651 01-02-2020 , 10:24 AM
Last Post: Teji007
  mySteganos Online Shield VPN Review and Giveaway tarekma7 18 13,497 07-08-2018 , 06:53 AM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Steganos Online Shield VPN (10 Licenses) Mike 23 11,319 08-25-2016 , 06:08 AM
Last Post: hamilton