Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Regards
Big Grin 
Hi everybody, nice to meet you all Smile
Welcome to the forum.................

Welcome 2
welcome 2 promo2day Heart
[Image: SZBNKop.gif] 
Welcome, StrikerL. ...And, congratulations on finding your way to the best software review and giveaway contest forum online. 

I am just a member, like you, and not one of this great forum's staff, but this I can honestly testify to you from years of experience as a member of this forum:
"If you actively participate in the forum and follow its simple honest rules, you will discover that the forum moderators work hard to make this forum the best of its kind, your fellow forum members are very kind and will be quick to help you, and the software giveaway contests are honest (winners are chosen by 3rd party "Random.org") and feature top-rated time-proven software.  ...This forum will pleasantly surprise you if you truly get involved."

A suggestion, from me to you, is to visit this place if you want to get started off right:  Click here to see Announcements and forum rules.

...And, I wish you good luck in the contests and finding interesting information in the forum's threads. Thumb
*Please bookmark Promo2day.com Forum now so that you will remember to visit whenever you have time. Smile
Welcome to Promo2day
Welcome to the Promo2day forum