Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
IsoBuster 4.4 Review and Giveaway
Few days remaining for participation...........................
Thanks for the great giveaway! 

I would like to win a lifetime license of IsoBuster because IsoBuster  can quickly extract important data from physical disks and lots of image formats, but also it can also recover data from all kinds of storage media even from damaged including hard drives and USB flash drives. IsoBuster is an ultimate data recovery solution and must have for every PC owner in case of unexpected situations where data recovery is necessary.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the IsoBuster 4 license to recover various data from damaged disks, get quick access to the DVD and CD file system, as well as opening and creating standard file images.

Liked IsoBuster's on Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
tarekma7,many thanks to you for the goveaway

As a famous data recovery tool, IsoBuster provides plenty of useful and specialized feature,which surports all sorts of data,all common file systems,and all optical disc, HDD and other media,  including data that Windows simply cannot read from damaged drives. I need IsoBuster in order to avoid losing data in the future.

Twitter and Comment and link
Thanks for the giveaway Tarek and Mike. Thumb

I need a program because IsoBuster is one of the best utilities for resuming data of any type. In addition, the application is able to create images of various formats. The program has a simple interface.

https://twitter.com/Sashamcua/status/117...2679454720

I also subscribed on Twitter and Facebook, and left comments.
Thanks for the contest

IsoBuster can proceed Data Recovery from wide range of media including  Hard Drives, USB flash and compact media cards.it Supports formatted CD-RW discs mounted in very old drives also.

Twitter
tarekma7 and Mikethank you for give me a  chance.

I've heard a lot about IsoBuster's extracting and restoring data, especially the "Find missing files and folders" feature is very powerful and professional. I like and need it.

Twitter Share
IsoBuster is a very good application that can scan the media surface for scratches and damages. It has several ways of working, which increases the probability of recovering damaged data. The program can be used as a disc image manager.

Thanks for the giveaway!
https://twitter.com/allin77/status/11726...06625?s=20
Congratulations to the winners

Please send PM to Mike within 3 days including your name and valid email address to claim your license

Late or Incomplete details :  you will lose your win and next on the list will be selected

[Image: uaBKtZ0.png]
thanks so much for giveaway and congrats to winners Heart Heart Heart Thumb