Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
MyFormatConverter Premium Giveaway
[Image: nJVpp3O.jpg]

Convert all formats super easy - easier than you think!

The software is for beginners and professionals. Convert your files in the best quality - suitable for your target device.

MyFormatConverter stands for optimal picture and sound quality on every device! With MyFormatConverter you can adapt your music, movies and photos to your device - whether smartphone, mobile phone, tablet, media player and many more!
Never again problems with incompatible formats! Put an end to the format confusion!
Use MyFormatConverter for free with the free unlimited version!

The right format for every purpose!

Convert audio CDs, audiobooks, soundtracks from concert DVDs or TV recordings to YouTube videos!

You like to hear audiobooks in the car? Music in sports? The right target format for any purpose, whether AAC, MP3 compressed for minimal space or uncompressed in the best digital quality to be prepared for the future - all that MyFormatConverter!

Your movies on all devices!

Suitable for all video applications, from the player in the trouser pocket to the 4K TV!
With a huge list of device profiles, you can easily reach your goal: from the game console, DVD player, media center, Apple TV to iPhone - you will certainly find your device in the MyFormatConverter. In addition, you will also find all video formats such as WMV, MPEG or h.264 to convert into these formats, from very small to very large.

System requirements:

Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows Vista 10 (each with 32- or 64-Bit)
Net Framework 4.0
Optional: CD/DVD-Burner, iTunes, USB-Writer-/Reader
Several GB of free space for downloaded and/or converted videofiles
During the activation of the program a connection to the internet is required!

Technical Details:

Developed by Engelmann
Version is v10.0.6109
Download size is 33.56 MB

See our full review HERE

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses:  20

Giveaway of Duration:  3 weeks 

Winners selection: Random.org

Value of each license:  29.99 Euro

Rules:  

1. Share this giveaway post on (social media or other forums)  

2. Comment below with your share links. 

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4. Winners will be selected by using Random.org.

5. Winners must contact Mike within 3 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond within that time-frame, their win will be void.

Good Luck For All!
Thanks for the giveaway.

With MyFormatConverter Premium, I can convert from and to different file formats to assure the best compatibility of my multimedia files.

My Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3000664064
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. MyFormatConverter will help me to convert many kinds of files like audio, video to different formats so that I can work with them always without any issues with other software like media players etc.
I want to win. Please count me in. Thanks

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/116904...44421?s=19
Thanks for the giveaway.
MyFormatConverter Premium is a useful tool for converting movies and photos to various formats.
My share:Twitter
the program allows you to tailor media files to your device, a very useful program

https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/116...32129?s=20
Thanks for the contest it has interesting features such as audiobooks and Convert DVR
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1171036544028872704
Just a reminder about this giveaway. Read the review to decide
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and Engelmann Thumb

MyFormatConverter Premium is a powerful and feature-rich application for converting audio/video to many supported formats. Being easy to use and convenient to have a converter for both audio and video, I won't need 2 separate converters installed, one converter is enough for my needs. Count me in! Smile

Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway.
MyFormatConverter Premium is a helpful program for converting to others formats.
My share