Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Back to School|Review and Giveaway | Win 1 of 5 BullGuard VPN 1-yr
Back to School Must Haves for Your Kids Away at College -- Sign them Up Now for BullGuard VPN Personal Privacy Protection - Review and Giveaway

Quote:BullGuard VPN gives you the flexibility to safely and securely access the Internet and online services from home, work or abroad.

As kids are returning back to school, many parents are finding themselves forgetting to talk to their college-aged kids about something very important...the dangers of cyber threats and invasions of privacy online.  I have been seeing so many friends and family posting on Facebook all the photos of them moving their kids into the dorms for the first time.  In every photo there is a compute or laptop present.  We live in a time where we all rely on electronics and gadgets for our day-to-day needs, including schooling for kids.  Heck, I use my computer not just for pulling together homeschool stuff for my girls, but also to blog, and even to stream videos and transfer files and documents for work and personal use.  But, like so many people, I forget about the real threats to my privacy when I power on my computer and log into my online email accounts, banking sites, etc.  And, because I am always on the go with my girls, I bring my laptop with me and connect remotely to free wi-fi and hotspot locations whenever I can.  These are the times that I need to be careful with how my personal information is being viewed or collected.  

So, when I was contacted recently by the folks at BullGuard VPN to try out their personal VPN service, I jumped at the opportunity.  Not only were they going to provide me with a free year's subscription, but they also offered to give five (5) of my readers a chance to enjoy BullGuard VPN  for a full year, too. Be sure to read on to learn how you can enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 BullGuard VPN  1-yr. subscriptions up for grabs. :-)

Thanks to the kind folks at BullGuard VPN, they are offering five (5) lucky Inspired by Savannah readers a chance to win a 1-year BullGuard VPN subscription.  To enter, please complete the entries on the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!  And, be sure to share this giveaway with family and friends who have kids away at college, or are looking to prevent cyber threats and invasions of privacy online.

Join the giveaway

:arrow:  https://www.inspiredbysavannah.com/2019/...-kids.html
I think it is only for US residents.
(09-04-2019 , 01:10 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: I think it is only for US residents.

I do not understand why you decided that only for US?
(09-04-2019 , 03:11 PM)Sasha Wrote:

Click on current giveaways on the blog. It is written there.
(09-04-2019 , 03:31 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote:

Yes, now I see. He needed to write this on the distribution page, I did not see.

I wrote him a comment on the blog, let him think.
(09-04-2019 , 03:39 PM)Sasha Wrote:
(09-04-2019 , 03:31 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote:

Yes, now I see. He needed to write this on the distribution page, I did not see.

I wrote him a comment on the blog, let him think.
Yes even i saw it later. I had entered the giveaway with some entries.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest UFO VPN Back-to-School Giveaway 2019 with $3000 Apple Gadgets smieszko 0 1,305 08-13-2019 , 07:02 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Contest Back to School with AdGuard Mike 6 1,965 09-08-2018 , 05:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery Expert License Free Giveaway AaronDonald 7 5,219 07-25-2018 , 08:38 AM
Last Post: Yiliaaaa
  Back to school promotion - sale and giveaway by AdGuard AAU 2 1,484 08-30-2017 , 02:46 AM
Last Post: clyde
  win 1 of 5 Back to school packs (Ashampoo) tarekma7 0 1,107 08-29-2017 , 10:17 PM
Last Post: tarekma7