Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
TechRaptor Humble Bundle Grand Site Relaunch Giveaway
TechRaptor relaunch grand giveaway. There is a gleam contest in the link.

Quote:A Humble Offering

TechRaptor launched back in 2013, with a site that our owner has understatedly said, "looked like shit" (if I were commenting I might say something like with iframes and HTML you could make something that looks better). Since then we've learned a lot in this journey and traveled a long way - and while personally I didn't join until late 2014 (this is about my 5th anniversary here), I'm pretty glad to be part of helping launch TechRaptor 3.0 today.
TechRaptor 3.0 isn't a finished product though, but instead to the beginning of a new journey forward. We have a lot of plans and ideas that we're working through, and I suggest you go see what Rutledge has to say to find out more. 

Here though we've partnered with one of our partners, Humble Bundle, to giveaway 5 copies of One Month of Humble Monthly. This will give the winners a bunch of free games, a discount on the Humble Store, a month's access to the Humble Trove (with over 60 DRM-free games) and more. I'd like to thank them for celebrating this with us and thank you for your support over the years. Without your reading, your sharing of TechRaptor and your time, we wouldn't be here.

https://techraptor.net/blog/techraptor-h...h-giveaway
FYI I also got a 1 month free Humble bundle link left (hopefully its still good) for redeeming. They need payment info but the monthly games are free that you get & cancel automatic subscription. So a free months games, 7-8 games normally.
Piece of GL34M.10 tracking on all your accounts and activities, GL34M.1O cant mixing with privacy.
(09-29-2019 , 06:21 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: FYI I also got a 1 month free Humble bundle link left (hopefully its still good) for redeeming. They need payment info but the monthly games are free that you get & cancel automatic subscription. So a free months games, 7-8 games normally.

Can the link be claim by existing user?
That I dunno, most likely not. I did not check but most of the times they mention new users only.
Alright thx for your input.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Control standard edition (Humble bundle) tarekma7 10 2,491 06-05-2021 , 11:03 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
Smile SEVEN: Enhanced Edition @ GOG via Humble Bundle longin 0 958 12-07-2020 , 11:06 PM
Last Post: longin
  FREE - Influent - Humble Bundle longin 2 2,078 09-05-2020 , 06:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  [FreetoKeep] [Epic Games] Grand Theft Auto V batman 2 1,844 05-15-2020 , 01:38 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Humble bundle] Serial Cleaner free for limited time tregs_beales 0 1,418 11-21-2019 , 08:39 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales