Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Surviving Mars [CLOSED]
[Image: header.jpg] [Image: NiceLimpKatydid-size_restricted.gif] [Image: surviving_mars_review_igry-1521958865-s.jpg]
[Image: yyjs2Al.jpg] [Image: FfbLhEG.jpg]
[Image: Building_a_sustainable_colony_in_space.png] [Image: Futuristic_Space_Dome_construction_1.png]
[Image: Individually_simulated_colonists_1.png] [Image: Exploration_of_Mars%E2%80%99_secrets_1.png]
[Image: Randomized_research_tree_1.png?t=1562685434] [Image: Unique_retro-futuristic_aesthetic_1.png]
[Image: iRzbeYk.jpg] [Image: xZ6Z4mi.jpg] [Image: FiUS1PN.jpg]

So time for a Space colonization game on Mars! Colonize Mars and discover her secrets, with minimal casualties. This is a very beautiful game, with small drones in game look so gorgeous on the Mars soil. I have 1 copy on steam to give, from previous months HB monthly. As usual post below to take part. You can add gifs, pictures if you wish. It just looks good.

WINNER: Picollo30

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/46492...ving_Mars/

Giveaway ends on Sunday 13th Oct.

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only for fair use.
Count me in.
Thanks.
please count me in. thanks
Thank you!
Thank you. Let me in. Big Grin
DuDe i love this game!! i love the soundtrack! Thank you dude Heart Heart Heart Heart 
and count me in!!!!!!!
Please count me in
Thanks tregs_beales

[Image: be56c22b49184158d236302ca7a0ca16.gif]
Thank you Tregs_Beales.
Thanks for giveaway xd
Thank you for the giveaway!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Surviving Mars (Steam) [CLOSED] tregs_beales 14 2,899 02-08-2021 , 08:52 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Giveaway Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered [CLOSED] tregs_beales 15 3,323 03-19-2020 , 06:27 AM
Last Post: Raur
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered [CLOSED] tregs_beales 20 5,550 07-10-2019 , 05:12 PM
Last Post: baziroll