Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Avanquest eXpert PDF 12 Ultimate (1 liftime license)
[Image: PPSQrHR.png]

Avanquest eXpert PDF 12 Ultimate is the complete PDF solution that offers everything you need to create, convert, edit and securely share your PDF files with others! PDF Expert allows easy creation of PDF documents from any Microsoft program and can be fully integrated into the toolbars of the programs. In addition, this software provides numerous features for editing and managing PDF content. This includes, for example, document management (Bates numbering), the combination of documents and the creation and processing of PDF documents in PDF/A formatted format.

Key features:
New OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
Create PDF files from any printable PC application; Word, Excel, Pictures, Photos etc.
Create several PDF files in one single operation
Merge Multiple Documents – Combine files from various applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) into a single PDF
One-Click PDF creation from Microsoft? Office
Creates 100% industry-standard PDF files
Send PDFs automatically by e-mail
Text-Editing – Cut, copy, paste and edit text
Graphic-Editing – Add images, shapes & notes to your PDFs
Add watermarks, headers and footers
Insert, delete, rotate and crop PDF pages
Add interactive features such as links and bookmarks
Document Management – Use Bates Numbering to index documents with time, date, copyrights or unique coding for easy identification and file retrieval
PDF to Word Conversion – one-click conversion of any PDF file into a document that can be read and modified in Microsoft Word for easy editing

Homepage
http://www.avanquest.com

Download
https://fastcdn.avanquest.com/Expert_PDF...taller.exe

I have some lifetime license of Avanquest eXpert PDF 12 Ultimate,I would like to give one as giveaway.

Rule:
1.Post your reply "why do you want to win this license?"
2.One person one entry
3.Winner will selected by random.org on October 20, 2019
4.PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win

Good luck to all!
I like to get experience of Avanquest eXpert PDF 12 Ultimate features,
I'm using Wondershare PDF Elements  right now.
count me please & thank You....

"why do you want to win this license?" 
Like to get new version / Features of the PDF editing software....
my main need for this app

Merge Multiple Documents – Combine files from various applications 
as i need it a lot when i make reports in my work

also convert to word and ability to edit pdf
I don't have any pdf editor.
So with Avanquest eXpert PDF I can edit pdf files and merge multiple documents.

Thank you for this great giveaway Smile
I use Avanquest expert pdf for years,and now my last license ends. It was always very satisfied with this program. Maybe I win this key for this new version. Thanks for this giveaway!
Currently i am using PDF Shaper free, would be nice if i could win a licence,  i need the OCR feature....Thanks for the giveaway.
I don't use PDF Editors. I just copy the content and paste it to Word that's all.
But if I win, then I shall try to edit some of my PDF files. Thanks and regards.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/118109...16160?s=20
I want to win a license of this software because I am trying to see what are the best solutions for PDF files, and I want to try also this one.
The reason I want to win this is that I want to edit PDF files without copying and pasting and creating one more document and saving again as PDF.

Count me in too please and thanks for this giveaway!
Thanks for the great giveaway! 

Twitter

I want to win this license because

I work with numerous documents simultaneously, realized that, at some point, I will require a solution for easily saving all their work, without too much trouble. eXPert PDF Professional will help solve such problems and it will allow to convert the documents from text editors such as Microsoft Office Suite or directly from any printer jobs. In addition to its PDF creating capabilities, the application will also offer a set of features for editing converted PDFs, with various text editing tools and export options and elegant solution for backing-up even the files sent for printing.
The application offers an internal email client that will allow users to easily send their work, without opening the files in an external application. Two extra features that might be appreciated by users are the dedicated text recognition module and the ability to define custom actions and easily automate them to meet users’ requirements.
The "PDF Expert" also includes a function to turn PDF documents back to Word, RTF, PNG, JPG or TIF.

There is also OCR text recognition to convert scanned documents from image to text files. 

With PDF Expert 12 Professional ,  there are no limits to what I can do!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eXpert PDF 10 Home 1- license AAU 3 2,953 11-04-2017 , 01:58 PM
Last Post: AAU