Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Call of Duty®: WWII [CLOSED]
Thanks Thumb
Thanks a lot for this game, @tregs_beales! Count me in please Thumb
Great game. Thank for giveaway
Giveaway ends on Sunday 13th Oct.
count me in too thanks
Thanks for the contest.
thank you very much!
count me in thanks for giveaway, could you make a list restricted countries if possible ?
Smile
I already used the gift option in mine & there was the mention of countries not able to active, which I can not retrieve now as its already gifted.
This key is from a friend & apparently Activision mixed up with regional restrictions so much its hard to tell who got what. I heard someone in Canada could not get the US version of game gift. Same with some Eastern European countries, most Asian countries, Pakistan, Singapore, Phili, even Japan where its not active. Very frustrating. Submit support ticket to Humble & they said they are sorry but its how Activision provided the games.

Also heard this regional restriction is present with one of the other two games (probably spyro) & some subscribers could not activate what they paid for.
Nice game
Please count me in
Thanks tregs_beales

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Call of Cthulhu [CLOSED] tregs_beales 15 2,293 10-28-2021 , 07:38 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x GOAT OF DUTY [CLOSED] tregs_beales 13 2,606 11-05-2020 , 06:38 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Personal Giveaway 1 x CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 [CLOSED] tregs_beales 26 6,641 05-20-2019 , 07:39 PM
Last Post: scot