Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
My one page, again banned
One Twitter account, banned again, I just helped people, I don’t want to restore anything anymore, my wife says that we should refuse this, I support her, I’m just tired of not understanding. My wife’s name is Lena, and she often does posts on the forum, she’s the admin on the Ukrainian forum, I’m just tired of friends, a lot of problems lately, many of you know me very well, and I helped a lot than I could, I didn’t refuse anyone, not only here, many people know me from other forums, give me time, and I'll be back.

Regards

Sasha
I hear twitter is banning lots of accounts lately.
Sasha,

I hate to hear of these troubles that have come your way.  You are such a blessing to this forum. Your many contributions to the forum's content are invaluable.

I hope all works out for you. Heart

What is the link to your wife's forum in Ukraine? 

Does anyone reading this know of the name or a link to Sasha's wife's forum?
Add a phone & self picture with account, normally that helps. Of course if you use for only giveaways & share lots of links then there is a chance twitter algo will determine as bot account & lock it. Very unfortunate. I lost my facebook account one time.
I can still go to your twitter page Sasha.
(10-09-2019 , 03:12 PM)Mike Wrote: I can still go to your twitter page Sasha.

Yes Mike, two accounts are still working, one is banned.
(10-09-2019 , 03:48 PM)Sasha Wrote:
(10-09-2019 , 03:12 PM)Mike Wrote: I can still go to your twitter page Sasha.

Yes Mike, two accounts are still working, one is banned.

Quote:About suspended accounts

In order to maintain a safe environment for users on Twitter, we may suspend accounts that violate the Twitter Rules. Common reasons for suspension may include:

Spam: Most of the accounts we suspend are suspended because they are spammy, or just plain fake, and they introduce security risks for Twitter and all of our users. These types of accounts are against our Twitter Rules. Unfortunately, sometimes a real person’s account gets suspended by mistake, and in those cases we’ll work with the person to make sure the account is unsuspended.

Account security at risk: If we suspect an account has been hacked or compromised, we may suspend it until it can be secured and restored to the account owner in order to reduce potentially malicious activity caused by the compromise.

Abusive Tweets or behavior: We may suspend an account if it has been reported to us as violating our Rules surrounding abuse. When an account engages in abusive behavior, like sending threats to others or impersonating other accounts, we may suspend it temporarily or, in some cases, permanently.

Can I unsuspend my account?

You may be able to unsuspend your own account. If you log in and see prompts that ask you to provide your phone number or confirm your email address, follow the instructions to get your account unsuspended.

Are you seeing a message that your account is locked? Your account may also be temporarily disabled in response to reports of spammy or abusive behavior. For example, you may be prevented from Tweeting from your account for a specific period of time or you may be asked to verify certain information about yourself before proceeding. Get help unlocking your account.

File an appeal and we may be able to unsuspend your account. If you are unable to unsuspend your own account using the instructions above and you think that we made a mistake suspending or locking your account, you can appeal. First, log in to the account that is suspended. Then, open a new browser tab and file an appeal.
i do one time post many thing and follow many in one day and they suspend me for forever Tongue Big Grin
thought me i am bot Oh no
hope you recover it Heart
(10-09-2019 , 04:01 PM)baziroll Wrote: i do one time post many thing and follow many in one day and they suspend me for forever Tongue Big Grin
thought me i am bot Oh no
hope you recover it Heart

[Image: 24bc3beb075f.png]

It is unlikely that they will restore my account, here is one of my accounts that has been blocked for more than a year.
Hi Sasha. I have one I go to your page without problems. https://twitter.com/Sashamcua

And what of the Ukrainian forum? About which you mentioned above?