Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Promo2Day Spooktober Giveaway] The Norwood Suite [CLOSED]
[Image: xzt6IqU.jpg] [Image: The_Norwood_Suite-740x416.jpg]
[Image: hallway_team_promo.jpg] [Image: norwood_sign.jpg]

Its that time of the year, so time for spooktacular Promo2Day Spooktober giveaways. First one is The Norwood Suite.

Write down below/post scary images, gifs/share your Halloween plans, ideas; anything to take part in it. The more crafty you can be in posting the better the occasion goes here in Promo2Day.

Ends on 19th October.

WINNER: destr0

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/69648...ood_Suite/

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine. Pictures used are from steam pages & internet & only for fair use.
Thanks tregs_beales

[Image: p-1-the-movie-IT-warner-bros.gif]
The graphics and the soundtrack seem to be cool
please count me in tregs. thanks for the chance
I'm currently playing an old point and click horror game called "Sanitarium" it's quite short so by the time I finish it I might be too scared to play more so this one looks definitely interesting! thanks for the chance Smile
Let me in! Thank you very much!
1 more day left only.  Bang Head  Shocked
thank you count me in Heart Heart 

[Image: 4Hub.gif]
Randomised list:

[Image: ckj4tqT.png]

destr0 is top of list so wins. Congrats. I will send in PM soon. Thanks to everyone for taking part.
Congratulations to the winner & Thanks for the Giveaway : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway Spooktober and Halloween giveaways [CLOSED] tregs_beales 43 5,317 10-30-2021 , 06:59 AM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  [Promo2Day Spooktober Giveaway] Resident Evil Revelations [CLOSED] tregs_beales 24 6,833 10-31-2019 , 01:07 AM
Last Post: Mike
  [Promo2Day Spooktober Giveaway] The Town of Light [CLOSED] tregs_beales 19 5,767 10-23-2019 , 12:36 AM
Last Post: Mike