Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Driver Genius 19 (1x lifetime license)
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I hope to win a license to have regular updates of all drivers, remove invalid drivers and improve system performance
Thanks for this giveaway! I would like to win a license key. Driver Genius is very good,I used an older version for years.
Thank you so much for the contest!

I would like to win a license because I always want to have current drivers for my computer components.
I want to win because i use driver easy, wich is very slow, so i need a program faster and reliable

thanks   Thumb
Update drivers stay up-to-date and take full advantage of hardware performance
I used a few software, but they couldn't find the new drivers. I want to try this.
Why do I want to win a lifetime license for Driver Genius 19?

Because who does not want a lifetime license of a time-proven reliable software that critics and users across the internet love? Smile

*Thank you ttyx for this opportunity and generously sponsoring this contest.Thumb  
"why do you want to win this license?"

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win Driver Genius so that I can be sure that my drivers are always up to date
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @ttyx Thumb 

I'd like to win a lifetime license for Driver Genius as it is considered one of the best driver updater and backupper. I've always depended on manufacturer's website for latest drivers but this won't be available always. Count me in please! Smile
I need Driver Genius to update my driver in time due to using win 7 in my old PC. 

I really like and need it, Please count me in, many thanks to you, ttyx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 14 1,486 04-01-2024 , 11:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
Photo Personal Giveaway Driver Genius Professional sty 20 6,198 05-20-2023 , 10:46 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,220 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,342 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,792 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77