Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Driver Genius 19 (1x lifetime license)
[Image: kY3T6ar.jpg]

Driver Genius is a professional Driver management tool.It provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your Driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming. Now with the Driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling, and restore them with the Driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically save your time for Driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a Driver. Besides, you can create an automatic installation package for all drivers in your system by Driver Genius.

Key features:
·Find the latest drivers for your computer. One click to update all drivers silently.
·Automatically install driver updates silently. Make your drivers are always up to date.
·New rollback driver design for safer driver update. Free to backup all drivers now!
·Package all drivers to an executable auto installer. One click to restore all drivers.
·Remove invalid or useless drivers/devices, improve system performance and stability.
·New system information tool. Detailed hardware inventory.
·Hardware temperature monitor. Protect your CPU, GPU and HDD.
·New system transfer assistant. Upgrade/degrade your windows system easily.
·New SSD Speeder and System Booster. Improve your system performance.

Product Page:
http://www.driver-soft.com/

Download:
http://www.driver-soft.com/products/DG_Setup.exe

I have some lifetime licenses of Driver Genius 19,I would like to give one as giveaway.

Rule:
1.Post your reply "why do you want to win this license?"
2.One person one entry
3.Winner will selected by random.org November 3, 2019
4.PM me within 3 days of winners selection to claim the win

Good luck to all!
Thanks for good giveaway

I want to win this license because

Driver Genius software makes the process of updating drivers straightforward.

Driver Genius can back up and restore drivers automatically. It might be able to restore missing or corrupted drivers without requiring a major system rollback.

Hope to win this good software!
Thanks, I would like to keep all my drivers up to date and the Laptop running in tip top condition..
Thanks for good giveaway
I want to win this license because of it can keep all my drivers up to date & backup
count me in too....
Thank you for your kind giveaway. Driver Genius is one of the best driver updater and everyone want it to backup and update its drivers.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win this license because Driver Genius can help  me to keep my computer running smoothly.
I love Win7 and hate win10.

But many manufacturer don't gives driver for win 7. So Driver Genius is a need.
I need this application to check and monitor the status of my drives regularly.

Thanks and regards.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/118757...72320?s=20
I am using DriversMax and would like to have Driver Genius to see if it finds other drivers.
I need Driver Genius to backup my drivers and update them automatically to the latest version.
Please count me in.
Thanks ttyx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 14 1,362 04-01-2024 , 11:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
Photo Personal Giveaway Driver Genius Professional sty 20 6,133 05-20-2023 , 10:46 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest FlashBoot Pro 10x lifetime License ahmadkhaje 37 9,096 07-12-2021 , 03:50 AM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway UnHackMe 1 Lifetime Unlimited license smieszko 31 8,335 01-13-2020 , 03:09 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 4] ahmed 47 14,640 12-05-2019 , 12:47 PM
Last Post: link77