Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Premiumize.me [Premium Service] Review and Giveaway: the secure all in One Cloud Down
[Image: 7iekK1M.jpg]

Combine direct and secure access to premium services

Premiumize.me started out as a Downloader for Filehosts. It saved the hassle of getting individual premium memberships for filehosts. It helps  aggregating premium memberships into one single service. Now Premiumize.me is a combined cloud service with direct and secure access to many premium services. 

Premiumize.me offers a browser-based virtual desktop that lets you perform download jobs right into your personal and secure cloud space. It is a Dropbox on Steroids, multihost downloader, VPN Provider and easy Usenet binary access all at the same time. There are many features, services and tools; for example VoIP feature enabling free worldwide calls for our members.

Want to download something from a slow server or a peer 2 peer network? No problem, our servers are online 24/7 and will finish the job for you, while you can power off your devices and access the content securely on your personal high speed cloud space. This way you can finish downloads much quicker than you could with your laptop, and then you can stream the content directly to your personal devices.

Keep your devices clean and your downloads fast! Access your personal cloud space wherever you are! Use premiumize.me now!

Homepage:

https://www.premiumize.me/

Core Features

[Image: YOkzoNP.png]

Compatible platforms:

[Image: Sa6Oh8P.png]

Pricing:

https://www.premiumize.me/premium

One Premium Membership For All Services

1 TB Cloud Storage
Access to 35+Streaming and Filehost Sources
Protected Torrent and Usenet Access
Connect multiple devices at the same time

Features:

Pay-less for all in one incredible features

Always be a premium member on file sharing websites:

No more waiting times or low speed downloads! With Premiumize.me you are always a premium member. No more need to purchase separate accounts for file hosting websites. You’ll have premium access to dozens of File hosting sites for the price of one.

You will enjoy the fastest download speed and bypass waiting time for download on all popular file sharing websites like Uploaded.net, Openload.co, Filer.net, Mediafire.com and many more.

Easy, fast and private cloud torrenting:

You can simply copy-paste the torrent or magnet link into our web based downloader. Store files in your cloud or watch online; no torrent client is required! Your personal ip will never connect to the torrent network and you are shielded from showing your identity.

Usenet best provider:

Usenet is a collection of newsgroups where you can discuss a particular topic or share files via newsgroups and then your messages will be distributed via Usenet servers. Each server holds these messages for a certain amount of time. High speed, auto-complete feature, SSL encryption and many other unique features of Premiumize.me have made us one of the best Usenet providers.

You are born to be free and to browse freely:

It is well known that all your online activities like private conversations, personal information, or even your downloads are being tracked, monitored and stored whatever the device you are using (Online-Tracking). Your ISP was the first one that spied on you and invaded your privacy.

Premiumize.me helps you hide your digital footprint by offering fast and secure VPN. You are free to choose the best VPN server location from many different countries we have. It’s also perfect for streaming in HD and fast access to many website which are normally not available in your country.

RSS automation:

RSS is a type of web feed which allows you to access updates to your desirable online content (such as news, series, songs, movies, etc.) You don’t need to visit many of the same websites every day, by using RSS you will get content from those sites and add it to your cloud automatically.

On Premiumize.me you will easily update your feed every thirty minutes.

What are the supported file hosts for direct download or store in cloud?

Supported Sites and Container Formats

[Image: LrIvQ5n.png]

For the full list; visit here:

https://www.premiumize.me/hosters

Premiumize.me offers converts filehosting links to direct download links.

Services offered in Premiumize.me:

[Image: X7BaKQn.png]

Read the Full Review here:  Premiumize.me Review

I would like to thank Premiumize.me Team for sponsoring this Generous Giveaway for our users and visitors

Giveaway details:

Number of vouchers:  100 valid for 3 days
                                  10 valid for 30 days

Giveaway duration:   2 weeks 

Winner selection:      Random.org

ALL USERS WILL HAVE A LICENSE. The first 10 users have the 1 month and other users will have 3 days vouchers

RULES:

Simply leave a reply here and you will be counted. 

[OPTIONAL] Share the giveaway on your social media

[Optional]  Follow the developer account on social media 

Good Luck For ALL!
Thanks for the good giveaway !

Count me in the contest.
Thanks for the giveaway.Handy tool to download from internet.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3802383361
thanx for this amazing giveaway
plz count me in
Thanks for sharing @tarekma7
Premiumize is the best, and downloads can be resumed at any time without any type of error. Seems to be a great alternative to Real-Debrid and especially to Zevera. I would really like to try it out and then post a short review myself.

I prefer Premiumize.me because they provide you with a cloud based environment where you can save all the shows and movies you want and have them stored there as long as you are a member.

Twitter share
Amazing service thanks for giveaway ?
Thank you for the giveaway!
Its one of the best premium downloader.
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/jo.gs.54/posts/...9780856234
Thanks for the giveaway. Sounds like a very interesting product.
Thanks for this contest nice downloader
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1190210002079932416

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Promo2day Giveaway LTD giveaway for PhotoAI - Alternative service of Remini ella 3 1,333 04-22-2022 , 11:04 AM
Last Post: ella
  Premiumize for New Users tarekma7 7 9,571 10-26-2020 , 09:58 AM
Last Post: WritingBeautifully
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway tarekma7 52 20,517 03-07-2020 , 05:40 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Premiumize.me [Premium Service]: the secure all in One Cloud Down tarekma7 36 11,283 03-04-2020 , 10:37 PM
Last Post: divinenews