Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Lifetime Free Ascomp Secure Eraser Professional
Big Grin 
[Image: Ascomp-Secure-Eraser-Professional.jpg]

Hi,

This is a Giveaway about Lifetime free Ascomp Secure Eraser Professional. I am hosting it on my blog but, I do not want to spam, I will skip my blog address. You can access direct giveaway page below.

https://www.ascomp.de/fullversion/?l=9LL...EIH-CPTLGY

Quote:Ascomp Secure Eraser Professional securely erase all the data you want to delete from your computer. It uses industry standards to do its job. There are 5 options to delete your data. The best option, to make data recovery almost impossible, is Peter Gutmann standard (which I think is a German) when using Ascomp Secure Eraser Professional.

Quote:Unfortunately, there are some rules regarding the availability of Ascomp Secure Eraser Professional. You can download it as many times as you want but the download period is only for 6 months. The updates and customer service is also available for 6 months. But the license is for lifetime. This means, you can download and keep it safe somewhere in your PC as backup. Whenever you need it, you can install it on your system even after those 6 months.

BR,
Perti

Note: I edited the original post to add the 2nd quote because I forgot to add it earlier. Timestamp: Nov 07, 2019 @0703
Thanks for the share Perti.
Perti,

(UPDATED, after problem resolved with Forum's Head Admin Mike's help.) 

Perti, thank you for this software giveaway. ... It is a very classy thing to do just as you become a new member of this great forum. Thumb

*Much respect ... I wish you luck in all future forum contests.  Welcome!  Smile 

See New Member Perti's "Welcome" post HERE.

I found the email confirmation in my spam folder. You can find all the info about this giveaway on Perti's blog here  
(11-08-2019 , 02:04 AM)Mike Wrote: I found the email confirmation in my spam folder. You can find all the info about this giveaway on Perti's blog here  

Thank you, Mike
I had looked in my Gmail spam folder before posting, but after I saw your post I finally found it in my Gmail under the promotions tab. ... MY (Stupid) BAD. Wacko 2
Thanks a lot Petri
Thanks a lot bro
What's the:huh: point of a program?

Another vendor advertises progamma  
:huh:
It is not lifetime, only 6 months license!!
It is lifetime, you keep it forever and install it whenever you need it even after 6 months. Updates and upgrades are only for 6 months.

BR.

(11-08-2019 , 08:07 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: It is not lifetime, only 6 months license!!