Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Subscribe to the Promo2day Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.
already done by me Smile Thumb Heart
I hope you require a subscription by all members who enter any contests.  

[Image: d1e4dfb2237f4653da4b5d59d06c4b29.jpg]
"I can't believe I missed this post by Mike. ... Man, I am glad I got the newsletter."

Why?
I assume the editor of the daily newsletter is attempting to "cherry-pick" the best new posts of any given day.  Few, if any of us, take the time to go through the whole forum every day or every time we visit to see all the new posts that are here.   Also, the newsletter may prompt members to visit more often.

My understanding is an increase of people visiting the forum would help the forum's visitor stats for rating purposes that help increase our forum's contest sponsorship.

I know the daily newsletter has helped me not miss all kinds of posts that were interesting or valuable to me for various reasons. And, it gives me a morale boost when I post a thread that I am proud of. To see my work mentioned in the newsletter makes me feel appreciated for my effort to add to the forum's success and it also increases my sense of being part of a true online community.   

I have come to the place where I look for it daily because it is news about my chosen online community. There is more to this forum than software contests and the daily newsletter serves as a shortcut to this info.

Elijah Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update Subscribe to forum sections and threads tarekma7 1 1,039 02-11-2023 , 01:57 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Subscribe to Promo2day Mike 7 4,284 09-28-2015 , 10:16 AM
Last Post: Harry